🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 97 — Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend

Big Search shittin' all over the little people.

• Like 5

Hi everyone, I'm a long-time forum lurker and an incredibly nice boy. I didn't know how to introduce myself so hopefully this will suffice.

I'm the nice one here, you shitbrained motherfucker. (It's funny because I said I was nice and then said something mean)

A lot of us are the funny one

• Like 1

I'm gonna listen to the "Listeners" episodes again to get a better sense of people here now that I'm posting. Also, I'm drunk and so so so sorry for making some posts that weren't that great. I'm a bad person.

• Like 2

I'm the nice one here, you shitbrained motherfucker. (It's funny because I said I was nice and then said something mean)

Okay, I retract. I looked at your beard and immediately knew you were nicer than me.

• Like 1

I can't keep up with this thread. Here's a thing I found on some dusty old tablets by the dumpster at work

[1] This is the book of the generations of The Hollywood Handbook Forums. In the day that Sean & Hayes created man, in the likeness of Sean & Hayes made he him;

[2] Male and female created he them(but mostly male); and blessed them, and called their name The Hollywood Handbook Forumers, in the day when they were created.

[3] And The Hollywood Handbook Forums thrived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a daughter in their own likeness, after his image; and called her name Veebs:

[4] And the days of The Hollywood Handbook Forums after they had begotten Veebs were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

[5] And all the days that The Hollywood Handbook Forums lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and they died.

[6] And Veebs lived an hundred and five years, and begat Chanson:

[7] And Veebs lived after she begat Chanson eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters:

[8] And all the days of Veebs were nine hundred and twelve years: and she died.

[9] And Chanson lived ninety years, and begat Tim Treese #TeamTreese:

[10] And Chanson lived after he begat Tim Treese #TeamTreese eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:

[11] And all the days of Chanson were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

[12] And Tim Treese #TeamTreese lived seventy years, and begat Joe McGurl:

[13] And Tim Treese #TeamTreese lived after he begat Joe McGurl eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:

[14] And all the days of Tim Treese #TeamTreese were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

[15] And Joe McGurl lived sixty and five years, and begat Anastasia Vigo:

[16] And Joe McGurl lived after he begat Anastasia Vigo eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:

[17] And all the days of Joe McGurl were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.

[18] And Anastasia Vigo lived an hundred sixty and two years, and she begat Honlads:

[19] And Anastasia Vigo lived after he begat Honlads eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

[20] And all the days of Anastasia Vigo were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

[21] And Honlads lived sixty and five years, and begat SteveH:

[22] And Honlads walked with Sean & Hayes after he begat SteveH three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

[23] And all the days of Honlads were three hundred sixty and five years:

[24] And Honlads walked with Sean & Hayes: and he was not; for Sean & Hayes took him.

[25] And SteveH lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Andy Dick Cheney:

[26] And SteveH lived after he begat Andy Dick Cheney seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

[27] And all the days of SteveH were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

[28] And Andy Dick Cheney lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:

[29] And he called his name JMonsterface (or A Bear, no difference), saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.

[30] And Andy Dick Cheney lived after he begat JMonsterface (or A Bear, no difference) five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:

[31] And all the days of Andy Dick Cheney were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.

[32] And JMonsterface (or A Bear, no difference) was five hundred years old: and JMonsterface (or A Bear, no difference) begat Souprman, JeffreyParties, and ElizaMuffins.

• Like 10

Hi everyone, I'm a long-time forum lurker and an incredibly nice boy. I didn't know how to introduce myself so hopefully this will suffice.

I like you already. I'm vouching for you, so you'd better be cool. Don't let me down.

• Like 6

I miss you Papa.

(longest 10 seconds ever Chef)

• Like 1

I have very little to say right now. Hope you're all doing well and that you're getting dicked down on the reg if that's something you're interested in.

• Like 6

i relistened to this ep today and i just wanted to say, the way hayes sings "typical situation" at 54:40 is the exact same as pippin sings "everything has its season" in the song "corner of the sky" from the musical pippin. this clearly negates what they said previously in this ep about them never having seen or heard a musical.

• Like 4