🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Auden

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015)

Hitman: Agent 47 looks like a fun hot mess. What strikes me most about the trailer is that everything looks expensive, everyone looks serious, yet the movie looks cartoon-y. The movie is currently scoring 29 on Metacritic. I doubt the score would move up after opening day.

The various trailers of Hitman promise many interesting-looking action sequences that make no practical sense. As Jordan Hoffman from The Guardian puts it, "There’s probably a more effective way of killing people, but extending both arms perpendicular to your chest as you spin and shoot handguns is certainly a photogenic method. With any luck, your long coat will billow, adding the right touch of panache."

Also ineffective, catching a car with grappling hooks and then rappelling down the rope while being fully exposed so that if you're lucky enough not to be shot out of midair, at the end of rope you have a genetically-enhanced assassin waiting to engage in close combat with you.

[media='']

[/media]

Oh I disagree about this. Judging from the trailers, this movie looks vanilla as hell, and totally worthless adaptation of the video game (which is all about stealth kills, which does not seem to evidenced at all here)

Oh I disagree about this. Judging from the trailers, this movie looks vanilla as hell, and totally worthless adaptation of the video game (which is about stealth kills, not running into the room willy nilly with guns a blazing)

Sign in to follow this