🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 371 — You Got PreDICted!

Do you believe in psychic abilities? The Flagen sisters, Juniper, Peony, Hyacinth, and Shrub stop by the studio on their carnival tour to predict Scott’s future as well as the future of Fresno. Have you ever thought what it would be like to have Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords as your dad? Jemaine also arrives to talk about being a dad in his new film People Places Things, his brand new limited series on HOWL called The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie’s Botanarium, and whether he believes in Santa Claus or not. You’ll never guess which it is unless you’re a psychic or listen!

Peony. Hyacinth. They're twins flowers, Jonah July.

• Like 3

Lots of funny people, but it can be a bit disorienting when 4 people (doing similar characters) all talk at the same time. O_O

• Like 2

Having the characters and then the main guest was a little jarring, but this was really funny. When they were talking about new beachfront property, I can't believe Scott didn't go into "Wipeout".

• Like 2

Hollywood Facts!!

Also, if you haven't jumped on it yet, the Wild Horses Persective series on Howl is a joy -- hopefully there'll be more eps?

• Like 4

Lots of funny people, but it can be a bit disorienting when 4 people (doing similar characters) all talk at the same time. O_O

I f'in' loved their appearance with Colin Hanks as the cruise ship ladies. It was like a many-headed hydra of comedic anarchy.

• Like 2

I really liked the ole switcheroo with guests this week. That could definitely happen more often.

And please get Jemaine back again - his energy worked so well with the Wild Horses

• Like 2

flight_of_the_conchords_s1_vic20_2.jpg

Okay guys, band meeting.....

Really looking forward to hearing this episode. A STELLAR lineup to be sure.

• Like 7

Who from HOWL's new shows will be on next Monday to continue the promotional push?

Kidding, just kidding! A good lineup!

• Like 6

SHE HIT THA FLO

NEXT THING YOU KNOW

SHAWTY GOT LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW

• Like 4

Who from HOWL's new shows will be on next Monday to continue the promotional push?

Kidding, just kidding! A good lineup!

Maron v. Wompler: Showdown at the Marina Del Rey Corral

• Like 6

Who threw in the "you killed my father, prepare to fuck?"

Gold

• Like 5

I thought R. Shrift walked into the room every time Jemaine said "Yes".

PS. E.T no homo.

• Like 3

Scott really couldn't be bothered to watch What We Do in the Shadows? Tsk tsk!

• Like 3

I thought R. Shrift walked into the room every time Jemaine said "Yes".

Heynongman, there's no need for that kind of casual racism!

• Like 1

Scott really couldn't be bothered to watch What We Do in the Shadows? Tsk tsk!

I just caught that movie a few months ago, holy sheet.. probably the best movie I've seen in years. I suggest everyone see it at once.

• Like 3