๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
MalliRoches

Zouks, You've Been Vindicated - Clowns Were a Thing!!

Sooo....first-time visitor...first-time poster...obsessively faithful listener...I just finished a Netflix documentary called, Killer Legends, and Jason was right!!! Clowns riding around in vans and scaring/stealing people was a thing. So revel in your redemption, dear Jason, and taunt all those who laughed at you (I didn't laugh at you, myself, I only laughed at those who took part in the laughing...but never AT you...never).

ย 

Apparently, it started in Chicago...John Wayne Gacy's alter ego was Pogo the clown...ummmm and he killed like 33 people. Google, my friends...terrifying...that was in the 70s, and then some more crazy clown stuff started popping up in 1981 in different areas...blah blah blah....Jason was right...he's the best. Consider yourself vindicated....Thank you and good night!!

• Like 3

I am going to have to check this out..

ย 

Yeah, it was pretty interesting...though the clown part is the very past "legend"...but definitely worth the watch as a while for the documemtary.

Don't let a few bad clowns control the narrative! The media only shows you clowns when they smell blood. Clowns are friends of children everywhere. Where would the horror movie industry be without them?

ย 

• Like 2

Which episode did Jason talk about clowns being a thing?

ย 

The Cobra episode. :)

Sign in to follow this