🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 372 — Motown Tea

Random slam on Milwaukee outta nowhere

Pretty sure that song was not created with intent to use it as a plugs submission

I agree, but regardless "Girlshits" was clearly the best band name mentioned on the podcast. I spit up my blood and I wasn't even drinking any

Solid round out of Horatio here, he manages to make a lot of laughs with a weak meandering character, and that voice was so awful-great

• Like 3

John Lennon is definitely one of my favorite characters these days. My eyes light up when I see Hanford's name in the description. Another winner.

and whoa I wish I still had ny premium cable package so I could see A$AP Rocky on CBB this week. :(

God damn Diane Coffee has an amazing voice. Great tunes too. Cool to get hipped to some new music on a comedy podcast. A pretty funny guest, too.

Iunno, he seems kind of down to earth and easygoing (guitar borrowing aside) to me. He doesn't even care about announcing his return!

Hahah I caught the Jon Pertwee thing too and had to google to see if he had some Star Wars role I was unaware of.

Love Hanford's Lennon, enjoyed Horatio's new character (would've liked to hear him stooping to further lows).

Mike Hanford is killin' it as John Lennon! I'm lovin' it! I laugh so hard every time he's on doing John Lennon, keep it comin! Can't wait for that new album

• Like 1