🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 141 — Sand Holes

Andrew the Magic Carpet has helped our adventurers make it to a small Giant Resort area with cabins to rest and recover. Now they must get out of Giant Land for good!

Super difficult to get through these episodes when all you hear is the soft growl of clogged sinuses and mouth breathers.

Steve never being there really makes me nostalgic for the old days when Gerry was never there. Good times. Good times.

Steve never being there really makes me nostalgic for the old days when Gerry was never there. Good times. Good times.

Steve missed the preceding two episodes because his father was dying at the time of recording. A+ snark.

It's actually snarkier to act like I would have brought it up had I known that.

Anyway, my condolences to Steve.

It's been a while... since I used GIMP

JOELTRON.png

...but for some reason I felt compelled to do this.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone.

I want to start by saying I've recommended this show to a lot of my friends and I don't mean to just be negative. I actually signed up for Earwolf just to write this.

I really think you guys need some sort of direction or something because these episodes have gotten so boring that while I used to listen for the D&D now I am actually disappointed when you start playing.

While I loved Blaine as a player, and I appreciate him stepping up as DM while Sark is having a baby and whatever else - his campaign has been indescribably boring. The party has not been able to speak to anyone, has no direction or goal, and honestly each week I root for the party to wipe out so a new scenario can start.

I miss his character that kept mentioning his charisma and I miss all the commercials (I did like 'Flops this week). I miss the campaign that literally included anything happening ever. I can summarize the last however many weeks as 'everyone flies around on a carpet for no reason in a place I don't care about.'

You guys are really funny and I will keep listening, but holy shit. You know something is up when people are begging a group of comedians to make up a reason to roll more dice and report the numbers.

Thoughtfully,

A long time listener

Hello Everyone.

I want to start by saying I've recommended this show to a lot of my friends and I don't mean to just be negative. I actually signed up for Earwolf just to write this.

I really think you guys need some sort of direction or something because these episodes have gotten so boring that while I used to listen for the D&D now I am actually disappointed when you start playing.

While I loved Blaine as a player, and I appreciate him stepping up as DM while Sark is having a baby and whatever else - his campaign has been indescribably boring. The party has not been able to speak to anyone, has no direction or goal, and honestly each week I root for the party to wipe out so a new scenario can start.

I miss his character that kept mentioning his charisma and I miss all the commercials (I did like 'Flops this week). I miss the campaign that literally included anything happening ever. I can summarize the last however many weeks as 'everyone flies around on a carpet for no reason in a place I don't care about.'

You guys are really funny and I will keep listening, but holy shit. You know something is up when people are begging a group of comedians to make up a reason to roll more dice and report the numbers.

Thoughtfully,

A long time listener

I totally agree

Sign in to follow this