🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 42 - Big Grande: Teachers' Lounge

Hello and welcome to another episode of Hamilton High School’s podcast Teachers’ Lounge! In the lounge as always is Theatre teacher Keith Padre (Dan Lippert), Women’s Basketball Coach and Spanish teacher Logan Waters (Drew Tarver), Drivers Ed teacher Sam Weatherman (Ryan Rosenberg), and tenured Biology teacher Howard Levi’s (Jon Mackey). This week they are joined by Hamilton High’s new Principal and former Chemistry teacher Mrs. Linda Fishberg to talk about her new plans to keep students from being late to class, address Sam Weatherman’s on campus driving incident, and to pair up students romantically in another edition of “Will They or Won’t They? Plus, Hamilton High student Traci Reardon stops by to answer some High School & teacher tweets during “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

totally brilliant comic destruction. holy shit.

• Like 5

Yeah this is tops! I hope this starts a trend of having more teams on this pod, it worked out great.

• Like 4

This is legit one of the funniest episodes of any podcast I've heard. I was dying.

The show benefited so much from having a team with an established chemistry there.

• Like 3

A lot of comedy shows with great performers go in weird places sometimes but the idea of a high school where the theater teacher forces a student to pretend to be a pretzel who is then literally cannibalized by the rest of the class as an acting exercise is probably the most bizarre premise for a joke I've ever heard.

• Like 5

What did I just listen to and how can I get more of it!? :D

This was amazing. So weird! The dynamic of one person being weird and 3 people piling on the weirdness - and all performers great enough to roll with it - was just brilliant. So hilarious! You guys built up these characters so fast, and they're just unbelievable!

This was epic poetry. A daughter/wife and a man who can physically turn into his own wife. And who doesn't like a good orgy in front of Traci Reardon?

I just love how much fun they had with this one. I'm pretty sure that throughout every single second of this episode, they basically have to take turns being someone laughing in the background because they can't contain themselves.

• Like 1