🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
RyanWright

Hollywood Baby Namebook

What up what up troopers? Great news! I just found out that I'm having a baby boy! Hooray for me!

Sad news, naming babies is hard.

I'm here to enlist the mental faculties of you stylish game changers to help me find a suitable name for my heir. Give me your best and brightest ideas. It is not cool to submit 2nd choices and save a name that you plan to name your own children, plus lets face it, you're getting older, you've put on a few pounds, you'll probably never reproduce anyway, I've talked to your mothers.

My last name is Wright and I've been floating a couple of names around. I think Desmond and Jeremy are good. There's a nice tonal quality to a 'Desmond Hayes', that's my favorite "Lost" character, and also because fuck Sean, ya know?

It's good to be back! Scoop Troopers unite!

• Like 7

I'm all for naming babies after one's favorite Lost character. That's why I named myself Jacob. And why I plan on naming my kid Frogurt.

Jacob's a good name, I'd recommend it to anyone (especially if you're cool and go by "Jake" like me)

• Like 2

my friend named his kid Desmond because of the lost character. That's not a joke or anything. it's just the straight truth, brother.

Here are my suggestions for your kid:

Thelonius

Bolognius

Al

• Like 1

Congratulations!

I like the name Roan. Roan Wright, though, sounds like something Scooby Doo would say, so maybe that's not a good one.

plus lets face it, you're getting older, you've put on a few pounds, you'll probably never reproduce anyway

Yeah, probably :(

Ralter. Or another name. Like Pridehouse.

Thats the thing with names. They can have as many or as few letters in them as you can fit on the babypapers, according to law. Ive essentially crumbled my babypapers to dust from referring to them too often over the years. Now I know why they put the Constitution into a Glass Frigerator!

Cody

• Like 14

That's a joke from a different podcast.

Wait, don't we think cody is stupid here too?

• Like 3

All of these suggestions work for the SteveH Baby, too.

• Like 5