🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 375 — Wompler's REAL 17th B-Day Womptacular

Finally, the anticipated CBB episode you’ve been waiting for is here! LIVE from the Marina Del Ray American Legion Hall, it’s Marissa Wompler’s REAL 17th Birthday Womptacular! Joining in the celebration is Scott, Miss Listler, Marissa’s step dad Dr. Seth Wompler, Dr. Lionel Drioche, Traci Reardon, and Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman. Are Marissa and Traci on good terms? Will Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman forever say goodbye? Who else will drop by the party? WOMP UP the JAMZ!

I'm roughly 20 minutes in and I already know I'll be re-listening to this a couple more times. There are SO many amazing, throwaway lines. Everyone involved is killing it, and the movie reference sub-conversations are too funny. A bunch of characters with very specific mind sets talking about what only they want to talk about. It's giddy as hell.

Can't wait for Dabney to show up for those caricatures!

• Like 7

Every god damn thing from the birthday song onward was the greatest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Who shall it be?... That's not Cody."

• Like 6

Can't wait to womp it up later!

Ps. Congratulations to Scott for that second Emmy baby!

Shut the phone! Emmy for what?!

Shut the phone! Emmy for what?!

Outstanding Short-Format Live-Action Entertainment Program, for the Between Two Ferms episode with Brad Pitt.

And for having the "devil's touch".

• Like 1

Ah yeah assumed it was Between Two Ferns, just didn't know the category

Are there people that listen to CBB (Comedy Bang Bang) but not Womp It Up?

Great ep. Especially the last couple of minutes.

• Like 1

Nothing starts my shitty day for work better than crying from laughing during my commute. C+ ep

"Have you seen Beethoven? That's a fun movie."

"That's fun. Amadeus, I think you mean."

• Like 6

Was that an "I Love Films" crossover at 15:08!?!? Amazing.

I think it was. Makes you wonder though. Which film does Scott love more: Citizen Kane or Amadeus?

• Like 1

Gutterballs asking Dabney about how long it takes to visit every town in the USA had me laughing like a maniac.

• Like 10

Are there people that listen to CBB (Comedy Bang Bang) but not Womp It Up?

Great ep. Especially the last couple of minutes.

I have listened only a couple of the Womp It Ups (haven't had the time to listen to them all yet), so it took a while to get on track with all the backstory and drama, but thankfully they pretty much summed up every new turn on the Wompler saga.

• Like 2

The foot is the penis of the ankle

• Like 2