🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 375 — Wompler's REAL 17th B-Day Womptacular

I started cheering over here yelling "ahhhhh yeahhhh!!!" when I heard Traci Reardon start talking at 13:02

so excited for this ep!!!

thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!

:) :) :)

• Like 2

The whole cramming the balls into the vagina receptor bit made me almost lose my balance while walking down a flight of stairs this morning. C+. Grep.

• Like 5

This picture is so perfect it's making my mind melt, I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but ONE picture of A THOUSAND WORDS, now you've got my ear:

IMG_5917.jpg

• Like 13

Such a crowded episode and it was fabulous. The room did a fantastic job constantly derailing stuff into hilarious things and not letting the episode get bogged down in drama and repeating Womp-lore. Maybe my favorite Womptacular.

• Like 6

Are there people that listen to CBB (Comedy Bang Bang) but not Womp It Up?

Great ep. Especially the last couple of minutes.

Yes. I am such a person.

• Like 1

This whole episode just murdered me, I'm getting weird looks from co-workers and I don't even care. "Give him engineer Cody!" "...That's not Cody" buahah

• Like 4

Having this back to back with Maxwell Keeper makes me hope we get an episode where we dive into his history. Any good thoughts on who Eleanor and Desmond Longo might be voiced by?

• Like 1

As Zouks put it toward the end: "This. Was. Flawless"

Listler becoming incensed with the idea of buying a motorcycle before going to Europe was incredible. As was everything else about the ep.

• Like 8

Baby said a-waa waa.

Baby said a-waa waa.

Baby said a-waa waa.

Baby said a-waa waa.

Baby said a-waa waa.

YOU ARE A BABY BUT YOU'RE GROWIN' UP STRONG.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, that was miles better than the garbage from those miserly crones, Mildred and Patty Hill.

• Like 15

Yes. I am such a person.

How many thumbs do you have?

Fucking great episode. As others have alluded to, Jason's off-mic wheezing fit of laughter at the penis/toothpaste tube run was the best. Jess cornering Scott into doing Dabney was great. I liked how they squeezed in all the characters and still kept the show pretty tight rather than waiting in between intros. I wonder if Gutterballs is going to be a regular on Womp it Up now.

• Like 5

I have listened only a couple of the Womp It Ups (haven't had the time to listen to them all yet), so it took a while to get on track with all the backstory and drama, but thankfully they pretty much summed up every new turn on the Wompler saga.

Yes. I am such a person.

Asked and answered.

PS: I think Womp it Up is a very good podcast, I'd recommend it.

• Like 5