🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

New episode of Hollywood Handbook drops tomorrow.

In it hosts Hayes Davenport (29) and Sean Clements (46?) take a sideways look at the comings and goings of the Hollywood Stars and Suns.

Davenport and Clements are then joined by one of their famous and funny friends to 'shoot the shits' and 'do some bits'. They get IN DEPTH and go where others daren't tread.

Later the popcorn gallery have their say and ask the guest a few questions (some more serious than others!) and one lucky fan, robotam, is awarded with the pro version.

Be sure to download Hollywood handbook, only available where ever podcasts are available.

Check out this dunce!

• Like 1

As much as I love Eggs, Hayes, Enginier Cody Cody Boy and Jesse Thorn, I'm too much of a Seanophile for this epi to crack my top ten.

The endless recycling of jokes in an attempt to get this right reminds me of the minimalistic musical movement of like Phillip Glass and Micheal Nyman if those guys spent 3 minutes arguing in between going down a scale or w/e.

• Like 2

I AM SO GD EXCITED FOR THIS GD EPISODE!!!!!! I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!!!

You might want to get that checked out, flu season is just around the corner.

• Like 6

in b4 page 3

this episode is insane.

missed Sean, but not that much tbh

• Like 8

Throw out the handbook, baby. The boys have cracked 100 eps (eggs) and things are gonna start getting weird. I had a legitimate feeling of pride and satisfaction when Eggs and Grease nose almost got it right on the last attempt.

p.s. tomorrow is my birthday. Looking forward to my 20 minute youtube video. Thanks in advance, guys.

• Like 9

Look who got his beta tester copy!!!!!!

So very excited. PM me if you want to come over to play after my mom goes to work.

34XZm9Q.jpg?2

• Like 6

Cody has fucking unbelievable comic timing on those error noises. oh man they're so good

• Like 12

Cody has fucking unbelievable comic timing on those error noises. oh man they're so good

The Donkeh returns.

• Like 5

That'll do, Cody. That'll do...

Want a t-shirt of Codyboy's picture and the phrase: Just like momma used to make, more than it's healthy to.

• Like 4

I was so sure that the spider-composed Infiniti passenger would be giving the spider-composed Infiniti driver a bj but we never got there. :o

Haye's negotiating tactic of insisting they name the podcast to be dropped to make room for him is a classic.

• Like 5

I don't like it...

I LOVE IT!

Man, this comment was a real whirlwind.

• Like 7

I hope the show continues to play with the format like this. The show could keep doing the same thing every week and it would never get old for me, but I've really enjoyed the recent more "experimental" episodes like the Seth Morris one, or the one where they read ads during the interview, or negotiating a contract.

• Like 9