🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 376 — Romantic Tommy D

Wonderful musician Peaches makes her CBB debut along with the return of contest winner Claudia O’Doherty who serves as co-host on this week’s bonus Comedy Bing! Bong! Peaches gets us more acquainted with her music by performing songs from her latest album “Rub” and we hear the new Rom Coms that Claudia has been working on at her new job. Plus, classic Rock aficionado Clayton Purdy stops by to recommend some great music that you should definitely be listening to if you’re not already!

• Like 1

i'm loving this trend of characs getting co-hosting duty!

• Like 3

I once saw Peaches gyrating in front of a small child wearing a NIN shirt.

• Like 4

Hahahaha, he called out CorpseFucker Shitlord.... the guy with, hands down, the most disturbing nickname on the Earwolf forums.

• Like 14

Am I the only one who was 100 percent convinced Peaches died of a drug overdose in 2014?

• Like 4

Really love Hines' work on the show and I'm glad he's becoming a regular. Also Claudia is great. Can't wait to listen!!!

Am I the only one who was 100 percent convinced Peaches died of a drug overdose in 2014?

You must be thinking of Peaches Geldof. Different person, and she did die in 2014 of a drug overdose.

• Like 1

Wow, Scott gets confronted with a Would You Rather scenario and breaks all the rules instantly. Started making his choice right away. Didn't wait for Claudia to open the floor for questions. Common courtesy goes both ways, Scotty!

• Like 12

I love Peaches, I love Claudia O'Doherty, and I love Will Hines!

Also that egg laying dildo is fucking gross

• Like 1

Excited that Claudia is back... remember her Kim Cattrall impression? That still makes me laugh just thinking about it. Gonna start this now!

• Like 2

Excited that Claudia is back... remember her Kim Cattrall impression? That still makes me laugh just thinking about it. Gonna start this now!

You will not be disappointed. The impression is back, baby!

• Like 3

Clayton's cats colon a record store period

I don't see what's not to get

• Like 2

Different Peaches.

Also, a musssssiiiiicccaaaalll guest? Brace for forum complaints!

I've got to admit I was starting to lose I Teresa in comedy bang bang for a few episodes, whilst getting into lots of other earwolf podcasts, but these last few episodes have been knocking it out the park, and I'm 100% back on board!

Different Peaches.

Also, a musssssiiiiicccaaaalll guest? Brace for forum complaints!

Nope. Not from me.

CBB's been knocking it out of the park with the musical guests this year. Peaches was awesome.

I too am loving the musicians on the show as of late!

Because of the show I was introduced to Diane Coffee and hope to see him perform in Columbus tomorrow. From him I also discovered his former band Foxygen - for which he was the drummer. Both are amazing artists/groups. Check em out.

I've also been a fan of Peaches since I saw her (front row, center) open up for QotSA in 2002. Having, then, never heard her music or anything about her, she blew my young impressionable mind. In the best way! She is still kicking ass.

Keep 'em coming Scotty.

• Like 2

My name is actually good

I have to come clean, I've been using it when people I don't like ask me for a name or people ask me what my nickname is

I almost did a bike race under that name, but I got added to a team and they wanted nothing to do with it

• Like 7

Are we going to have a Leno/Letterman situation between Zouks and Claudia when Scott perishes? And what will become of the widow Kulap?

• Like 6