🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 - Jessica Chaffin - Spotlight On: Donna Delpepio

School is back in session and Wompler & Listler are here with Donna “Pep” Delpepio (Jessica Chaffin), a longtime Marina Del Ray High School student to hear about her Marina Del Ray experience on this week’s WOMP IT UP! We’ll find out how Marissa’s Back to School Glee Project went during Hot Topix and why Pep moved all the way from Boston to be student for such a long time. Plus, Pep drops some clues on which teacher she has a crush on as everyone offers love advice to listeners during Listler’s Love Lockdown.

I think the 42 year old 17 year old Pep might be a chilling warning of Wompler's and Traci Reardon's futures.

"Can you sew me a diaper?"

"Yeah. Can you sew her a diaper?"

The ladies had a great dynamic going in character and as performers.

• Like 3

She had me at the opening *BURP*. That made me laugh harder than anything..

• Like 3

I'm loving Listler's scoring of the episode with the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack. So good.

• Like 2

At first I was like, Chaffin's teenager impression sounds a lot like her menopausal Jew impression. Then the picture became clearer, loved this.

• Like 1

Gah, this ep just didn't do it for me :/ maybe I need to listen again, but I think it's the first Womp it up episode I didn't super love

One summer at Jewish sleepover camp when I was twelve or thirteen, there was a girl the same age there that I distinctly remember sounding like Joan Rivers. This just brought that memory back.

• Like 2

I was sleeping beach adjacent. Like a cartoon, I become part of the smell and it wafts me up and away.

• Like 1

At first I was like, Chaffin's teenager impression sounds a lot like her menopausal Jew impression. Then the picture became clearer, loved this.

I agree 100%! Immediately she establsished a character with her well- honed skills and then used her unbelievable improv skills to create a deftly contsrucred, totally different character than Ronna....

Roll to me:)

They said on HDTGM (w Lennon) that a new WOMP is dropping Monday.

Oh, cool. I knew they recorded one last week, but I wasn't sure if it would come out right away or if they would bank a whole bunch of episodes like last time.