🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean have finally produced a quiz to determine whether fans are a Hayes or a Sean, and Engineer Brett is the first quiz-taker. Then JOE WENGERT returns to the show to promote his old appearance on the show and introduce himself as the new Head of Branded Content at WolfCool Industries.

• Like 14

I want to believe I'm a Sean, but deep down I know I'm a Hayes (The one who keeps things from getting too wild. Sigh.)

Very excited. I missed the live ep from Sunday through... general forgetfulness even though it was the whole reason I bought the Live Feed ha!

Yay for Tuesdays!

Where are our T-Shirts?! So many broken promises... But the boys will never sink low enough to Pants a catchphrase. Also love when Brett gets to guest host. A++ (not a swear) episode.

• Like 7

this message is intended for sean only:

boy i hope i'm a sean!

this message is intended for hayes only:

boy i hope i'm a hayes!

• Like 20

I'm hoping that eventually the dollar will collapse and "likes" will be the new form of currency that control us. So on that note:

I'm really excited for this new epawsode of my favorite dogcast Hollywoof Handbone! Sean Clemutts and Hayes Davenpug are two of the funniest cats around. I hope Joe Wengolden Retriever is as funny as he was on his previous Episode. Woof Woof!

• Like 16

I've not listened to the epi yet, but I love Joegert. Also, it's Hayes under the christmas tree, when I first saw that snap I thought for sure that'd be a Sean goof, but he's right there, not wearing a tree at all.

• Like 5

I'm hoping that eventually the dollar will collapse and "likes" will be the new form of currency that control us. So on that note:

I'm really excited for this new epawsode of my favorite dogcast Hollywoof Handbone! Sean Clemutts and Hayes Davenpug are two of the funniest cats around. I hope Joe Wengolden Retriever is as funny as he was on his previous Episode. Woof Woof!

Dogs are cats now? Thanks a lot Obama.

• Like 5

I've downloaded the podcast with the intention of listening to it right now.

I'm listening now.

Courtroom Scramble.

Ryan Morrison.

Sexual Assault.

Good so far.

• Like 5

One of the greats! Almost makes having to get up at 5 am for an unpaid job worth it. Oh wait, I do get paid. In college credits and clinical hours. How could I be so dumb? More coffee please, my imaginary assistant. No? Okay I will get it myself.

• Like 11

"Kip Winger??? Oh... well Wengert is good too." - DoctorFrog, half asleep

• Like 5

Hollywoof Handbone

Sean Clemutts

Hayes Davenpug

Joe Wengolden Retriever

How long have you been sitting on that pile of gold? You have won sir.

• Like 6

I've heard of "Funny or Die", but "Funny and Informative"!?

Well this ep of Hollywood Handbook made me chuckle and learn. I feel I now know everything there is to know about Brandon Content.

• Like 8

JJJJJJJJJOOOOOEEEEEE WWWWWWWEEEEENNNNGGGEEEERRRRTTTTTTTT

• Like 8

I'd like to make it clear:

No matter what you may have read or seen about Big Ryan, there is more to this case than you know and he will be a free ...computer information... in no time. We expect a full apology and dismissal of all charges from the American Bar Association.

• Like 4

Dairy Pillows, get a better font for that tee-shirt and you got yourself a sale, BABYYYYYY!!!!!

• Like 12

yet another week without a pro version.... how am i supposed to know whose posts to like this week?

• Like 8

Decided to tinker with Dairy Pillows's T-shirt.

Brandon content.png

• Like 8

I wonder if asking who Brandon Content is will do for the 21st century what asking who John Galt is did for the 20th

maybe 40 years from now an eccentric advertising millionaire in a period drama will give a copy of this very podcast to the main character, so the writers can underline the main character's central motivation

edit: I mean, of course, that he'll give him a subscription to Howl so he can easily navigate the podcast archive to find the episode

• Like 11