🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 144 — Fart Mail

Last time our adventurers were trying to escape flying eagle people, got into some woods, and saw some blue eagles. Now they are in the woods and things aren’t looking too good.

Is it just me or is Blaine actively trying to keep our adventurers from anything resembling plot? They've stated multiple times they want to have someone to talk to, and he's dropped hints that there is a Golden city where they can find help, but ever effort to get there is stymied. I understand making something difficult, but jesus, there's something to be said for advancing the podcast. Does Blaine just not want to be there?

• Like 1

Is it just me or is Blaine actively trying to keep our adventurers from anything resembling plot? They've stated multiple times they want to have someone to talk to, and he's dropped hints that there is a Golden city where they can find help, but ever effort to get there is stymied. I understand making something difficult, but jesus, there's something to be said for advancing the podcast. Does Blaine just not want to be there?

It's a little like listening to The Lord of The Rings if Gandalf had Alzheimer's.

Blaine just shows up to sell us his vitamins. It's a horrible scam and we're all trapped. Please help.

• Like 4

Blaine just shows up to sell us his vitamins. It's a horrible scam and we're all trapped. Please help.

That's not a vitamin! (This is a vitamin...)

• Like 1

Blue giants, yellow giants, red giants. Sometimes, it feels like Blaine has been running them in circles…for…

s3dv686.jpg

…oh.

• Like 3

Besides the grade-A banter and riffing I am superjacked to see what happens with the the Color Wars that seem to be happening. I was immensely happy when the immediate reaction was "Fuck, let's go Black and never go back!".

• Like 2

I must admit the drawing veins on a hot dog to make it tastier bit literally made me spit my water out at work.

Really looking forward to seeing where things go with the color wars (hope that doesn't make me sound like a racist). I was kind of hoping that the gang would have helped out the black giants but can understand why they didn't want to get involved because there are rumors that the black giants tend to be huge dicks. <ba dump dump chs>

I really miss Sark and the stories about the old necromancer and the collectors....sigh...is he EVER coming back? feels like his child should be like 15 by now.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this