🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 251.5 — 9/25/15 TWO CHARTED 190

Howard does his best 007 and stakes out the LA Podfest and a Walmart in the midwest. Will he find rogue Chartists? Will he prove more intimidating than a man a hog? Will he find a summer cereal? Answers to these questions and more on this week's Two Charted.

Lots of good lines for the Kremer quote book here.

On the point of people not thinking him recording was weird, I assumed he was just holding the phone to his head like he was on a call, so that's what people would assume.

I wish Who Charted had been at Podfest this year. But sometimes, you're gonna be on outside looking in.

You're gonna be on outside looking in. You're gonna be on outside looking in. You're gonna be on outside looking in.

Great episode. I was trying to listen while eating, but that proved dangerous when Howard entered Macy's and started talking about the guy who greeted him having a mohawk. This episode should have a choking hazard indicator.

I think there needs to be a Howl Premium podcast that's just Howard and Hayes Davenport on stakeouts at different spots.

"Coming in at number five......nope, that's air conditioning." got a pretty good snort out of me.

• Like 4