🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 252.5 — 10/02/15 TWO CHARTED 191

In this week's kitchen countdown Howard discusses his trip to St. Louis, riding a moped in Texas, the proper way to woo a woman, and much more!

Weird realization for me this week - Howard on his own for a podcast is kinda weak, and Kulap with Armen is unlistenable for me anymore, so it must be the perfect combination when Howard and Kulap are together, because regular Whooch and Twooch are still golden.

I enjoy the Kitchen Countdowns, but yeah, pretty much. To be fair, almost anyone doing a solo podcast isn't great.

"Shutinskis"

• Like 1

Weird realization for me this week - Howard on his own for a podcast is kinda weak, and Kulap with Armen is unlistenable for me anymore, so it must be the perfect combination when Howard and Kulap are together, because regular Whooch and Twooch are still golden.

Ku and Armen aren't so bad when they aren't vocally accosted by a coked-up steamroller.

• Like 3

I'm fine with Howard's solo rambling, but Whooch just isn't the same when he's not there. I hope he's back at jobsite soon.

• Like 1

As much as I love and miss the jobsite Wie/Ku/Stard power combo of Twooch regular, I find this Hey Gang spinoff series to be endlessly delightful. I could easily listen to Howard ramble for hours. I wouldn't mind if he kept it going, even as a Soundcloud experiment, if he wanted to.

I have long suspected that Whooch eps would run much much longer if Ku wasn't there to keep things moving, just due to Howard's think-out-louds. (After these solo episodes without each other, it really shows how much they pull an equal effort of keeping each other on track.)

Additionally... today's Hey Gang was much needed and doubly enjoyable after the mess that was this week's Whooch.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this