๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 47 - Ryan Meharry: Kid Rock Talk with Lionel Dalton

Welcome back to Kid Rock Talk with your host Lionel Dalton (Ryan Meharry)! It's the only podcast all about Kid Rock with Lionel's co-host Momma Bell. This week they are joined on the porch by special guest Hollywood actress Tiffani Amber-Squeezin. Tiffani tells us about her experience babysitting Kid Rock's son, uses her acting skills to channel Kid Rock for an exclusive interview, and jams out with Lionel as they make up their own lyrics to the tune of Kid Rock's "All Summer Long." Finally, we find out the true meaning of Kid Rock's iconic song "Bawitdaba" as Traci Reardon answers Kid Rock tweets in another edition of โ€œHelp Me, Rhonda.โ€

I liked how Ryan never bit when Lauren would keep suggesting he was lying about how successful and rich he was.

ย 

Bawitdababy!

Very funny. All good characters and the sing-along section was great.

ย 

Based on the Mack Weldon ad, I feel like Lauren has been listening to Howard Kremer's theories on gay couples.

Given the premise, I was half expecting Pamela from Big Bear to call in at some point.

Really funny except the moment of silence for Joe C. Too soon. It made me sad. Needed to be longer. RIP and RIP Beethoven.

Sign in to follow this