Unintentionally funny music

6 replies to this topic

#1 Thedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:06 AM

Hey guys, wondering if you knew of any music that is funny, but wasn't intended by the artist to be that way. It's my favourite thing in the world.

Here's some examples:

#2 Thedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

#3 Thedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

#4 Raymond Luxury Superyacht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:32 PM

Ok, I get that in some forums it can be a frowned upon to necro-bump a thread. But heart-felt, definitively bad song links are a love of mine too, so if only for Thedge; here's my arbitrary top pick. Don't click if you're not prepared to listen all the way through.

Lori Watt is from New Zealand. It's hard to pick a favourite, but this is one of her most bewildering:

#5 SSN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:04 AM

its borderline, cause these guys are pretty self aware. except for the one guy Whatchamacallit, who clearly thinks he's one of the best lyricists in the world.

#6 Raymond Luxury Superyacht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

Aha, there is life (perhaps) in this thread yet.

Meet Eminem's biggest fan from Romania, doing a medley of tribute songs to him, and to Dre. This is some apex level stuff and can probably only be endured by those who genuinely love seeing amateurs putting their heart and soul into a musical project and producing something awful.

I'm not in it for the sneers, either. This kind of thing speaks to me on some weird level.

#7 Trurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:40 PM

That girl is from my hometown, I know what you mean, if you end up watching any video, it achieved its main purpose, i guess it's the extreme lack of self-awareness and stodginess that normally would kill any viewing experience (Jimmy Fallon).

Can't think of any atm, so here's a classic:

Edit: found her doppelganger, it's a hobby of mine
Posted Image