🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 147 — Work That Dagger Like a Stick Shift

Continuing last week's campaign, our mismatched heroes encounter shuddering shriveling hands, furry slugs with too hard hugs, and a possible game of 52 card pickup!

• Like 1

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

It really sounds like these guys are genuinely having a ton of fun. Loving this new set up so much. Please keep it going :)

• Like 3

I wish Brendon would become a regular. I love the way he actually commits to being in character even when rolling the dice. Need Blaine and Ken back!!!

• Like 7

Get Blaine back as a PC, have Dan create a new campaign and DM, abandon the giantland campaign. Blackee Green will ride again! Seriously, Dan is a great DM.

• Like 1

God damn this new episode is good. The campaign is coming together nicely. I hope Brendon isn't too busy and keeps coming back.

@46:56 - Heh. Nice.

• Like 2

So much to love about this one:

* Brendon's roleplaying. Love that he stays in character the whole time. Hope his roleplaying eventually rubs off on the others. Brendon knows Roleplaying. Do you know this?

* Dan's DMing. Good storytelling, pacing, and attention to detail. Very Sark-like, which is high praise.

* Fun NPCs, including Ruzgums and Flarb.

* Return of Steve Agee. Love me some Steve Agee. How often are episode titles based on something he says?

* Botch table! Everyone loves a great botch table (except maybe the botch-er).

• Like 6

Very good ep!

Brendon's character absolutely kills me every time he speaks. Having Agee back is also great, keep it up!

• Like 3

"That's Star Wars. That's a Star Wars reference."

Fucking classic podcast rewind it a few times to hear it again stuff right there. If Brendon somehow winds up joining the cast full-time, I would enjoy that even more than frequent fairy b-jobs.

• Like 7

"That's Star Wars. That's a Star Wars reference."

Heh - followed up with, what sounded like, a huge bong rip.

I gotta say, Brendon Small being on the show is awesome, I hope he becomes a regular. That would make me all moist and warm inside. I also think Dan is doing a great job as DM, although I hope everything is Ok with Blaine and Ken and I'm looking forward to them being back as well.

Looking forward to seeing Dan and Brian at the house cafe tomorrow. Methinks you may be receiving a donation from Slowhand Fistington...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this