🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 254 — We Go to Space to Come Right Back

Howard and Kulap welcome Mike O'Brien who explains life as a writer on SNL, as well as why random hook ups are the key to learning your way around a new city. Additionally, the gang discusses the latest wedding fashion trends, some of the unique techniques behind great acting, and why Hollywood shouldn't be so afraid to tell new stories. Later, Mike reveals who the best kissers were on his show 7 Minutes in Heaven. Lastly, the gang receives some special gifts from the home of John Cougar Mellencamp.

I dug Mike during his featured player stint on SNL. And I like those short films he does.

• Like 3

If we could zip around at insane light speed in space, it might be worth it. Ya know, just to find a planet that we can live on and has cool stuff.

Mike O'Brien speaking truth to power about the format. I'm personally excited for the new format to start next week.

• Like 2

"Cronkite didn't like the war in Rhodesia."

It's official, Howard is 75 years old. Haha.

• Like 4

is there something missing in the Howard & Kulap dynamic these past few months? I'm probably imagining it.

Thought this was a great ep, Mike fit in great. I love it when a guest is so un-self-important that when booked as a guest, even if they aren't a fan, they study up so they know what the dynamic and format is when they arrive. I think that suited Mike well

nervous but I'm looking forward to the new format

• Like 1

BRING MIKE BACK. Hayes Davenport and Mike O'Brien have been the two greatest guests of all time. They both vibed with Howard so well. Hope both will return soon.

• Like 1

BRING MIKE BACK. Hayes Davenport and Mike O'Brien have been the two greatest guests of all time. They both vibed with Howard so well. Hope both will return soon.

I couldn't agree more! Both those guys should be mandatory guests every couple of months. Also, I think Howard found his soul mate. Great ep.

i still can't believe how amazing this episode was. i feel like they could've talked for hours; some very interesting points were made.

network tv really is total shit now. someone i used to live with's two favorite shows... shows that caused this person FITS of uproarious laughter... were CASTLE and AMERICA'S FUNNIEST [Home?] VIDEOS. i watched Castle last week and could almost feel through the screen how embarrassed nathan fillion's two cop/sidekick actors were with the lame material. in the meantime CBB is toiling in IFC obscurity. sucks.

this episode was so good it even made me come to a final conclusion on the ocean-space debate. i can't hate on space anymore! "space" is all around us even where we stand--it IS the ocean. "outer space" is still full of the gases & elements that exist here on earth. if technological developments can be defined as simply the manipulation of the available elements, this makes it easier to digest spending all the money on space travel. we could find some unprecedented ore out there or somethin that--eventually--completely changes & benefits life on earth forever.

i admittedly never discuss space with anyone, & only even consider the topic when it's brought up on this show, so i can't know exactly how asinine the above paragraph may sound. maybe i just finally got the joke after several months, so, better late than never?

Sign in to follow this