Sign in to follow this  
dandydaly

@midnight Discussion Thread

11/5/15

I kind of don't want to put anything except this:

I wish there was a gif of Hardwick doing this but I can't find it.

11/9/15

I always remember Judah Friedlander as "that guy from 30 Rock" but man he's really funny. Or should I say, his clone is.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but Brendon Walsh's head looked ridiculously more tan than his arms. It was pretty distracting.

I wish I could have seen my own face when Jen said "Knickers with Attitude." That was crazy good.

"I can has dream" was one of the funniest Hashtag Wars jokes in a while. JV is as good at inspiring laughs as she is at doing them.

"I can has dream" was one of the funniest Hashtag Wars jokes in a while. JV is as good at inspiring laughs as she is at doing them.

I was looking for awkward tension between her and Chris because I knew they had dated for a really long time. At the end when she wins he only gives her a handshake, but Guy Braunum a complete hug.

But I agree. JV is a super underrated comedic treasure, her podcast is like if Nerdist's friendly atmosphere had Maron-level therapeutics. Always great.

I was looking for awkward tension between her and Chris because I knew they had dated for a really long time. At the end when she wins he only gives her a handshake, but Guy Braunum a complete hug.

She's been on the show a bunch of times and they've talked about it, and I've never sensed any tension at all. I bet it's pretty common that he hugs the person standing closer to him and not the person farther away.

There were just sometimes when Janet would say a joke and Chris would say something that seemed a little awkward. It wasn't terribly bad but I could sense it.