🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes have taken a stand and decided to do the Hollywood Reporter Most Powerful Showrunner Questionnaire on the show instead of in the magazine. Then STEPHANIE ALLYNNE appears to dish on her wedding plans and answer questions for the Popcorn Gallery about strange food.​

• Like 13

First!

"CancerAIDS!"--The AVClub

Hey good lookin! I'll be back to pick you up later

• Like 7

-- USER HAS BEEN REINSTATED --

For Immediate Release -

ADC, who had been banned previously for dangerously sexy posting, has now been reinstated following the intervention of a panel of Forum faves on his behalf during hours of intesive talks over the weekend.

Said ADC, "I would like to thank my dear friends for intervening on my behalf and I am ecstatic that I can now return to the forum. AND what a week to return with the completion of the Wild Horse Quadrilogy. I would also like to personally thank Sean and Hayes for the laughter that has emboldened my sprit during a trying week."

Asked by reporters what he thought the episode would be like, ADC simply said "P great."

• Like 18

omg look, I have the same notebook and a very similar shelf - what a coincidence!

Fpvxfom.jpg

• Like 19

I need someone to provide a transcript for angry Sean and Brett muttering under their breath at Hayes. The first one seemed like "mm there an echo... fuck you". I could push the volume up high but then Hayes comes in and blows my eardrums out! I guess... I need to do some post-prod w/ audacity?.

Anyway, Stephanie Allen was good guest, well done all.

• Like 11

I'm watching the grinder and in epi 2, there's a "every story needs a Pinchus" which is some pretty gnostic, gosepl of Judas stuff. Cheers to the boys, or whoever in the room is into obscurantist religions.

• Like 5

Guys if you press play on this episode at the same moment you press play on the special edition Blu-Ray of "Hotel for Dogs" it totally syncs up like Pink Floyd and the wiz. I always suspected that Jake T. Austin and Don Cheadle were the next Sean and Hayes but this pretty much confirms it! Freaky stuff!

• Like 9

I told ADC the world wasn't ready for his "art." I was just trying to protect you all. He's dangerously sexy.

I've since come to realize that censorship is wrong and that the world needs to see this "art." I'm sorry. I was wrong. I realize that now.

• Like 15

I agree that Austin Powers remains relevant and to piggy-back on that thought I would go as far as to say it's even more "in the now" with the popularity of the spin-off series Fat Bastard Executioner.

• Like 16

I told ADC the world wasn't ready for his "art." I was just trying to protect you all. He's dangerously sexy.

I've since come to realize that censorship is wrong and that the world needs to see this "art." I'm sorry. I was wrong. I realize that now.

Thank you Chanson. I'm humbled by your friendship.

This is really a great episode. Solid opening and very fun guest segment. The answers to the questionnaire were tremendous.

• Like 11

I'm watching the grinder and in epi 2, there's a "every story needs a Pinchus" which is some pretty gnostic, gosepl of Judas stuff. Cheers to the boys, or whoever in the room is into obscurantist religions.

I thought that was a Boy Meets World reference. Remember the dweeb? Pinchus? oh what a dweeb that guy was.

Also - this was a very good ep. Points to Brett. My one complaint was that ad that they played at the end of the episode. Did you guys hear that? It was like some kind of ex machina talking about the best podcast in the world, but she wasn't talking about Hollywood Handbook? It was confusing and upsetting.

• Like 5

Of all the celebrities from my country to show up in a post-commercial anecdote first, never would I ever have guessed it would be famed murderer Joran van der Sloot. Makes you proud to be Dutch, I guess

• Like 11

What was Brett's thought?! I'm dying to know! It can't end like this. I need answers!

BRETT WHAT WAS YOUR THOUGHT???

• Like 11

So nice of Sean to read the lyrics to the Trends With Benefits theme to Stefi when renewing his vows, great allusion and totally not barefaced theft

• Like 10

Wuvved it. I've been a sickie-poo and this widdle podcast gave me some big waffies that made me forget about the hurties in my tum-tum. Tanks, buds.

• Like 9

Anyone ever see the video from the last time Sean decided to renewed his vows and the whole wedding party did the Harlem Shake, instant classic.

• Like 21

s&h are bringing it so hard in the guest segment, I can't handle it. it was brought to me too hard, and now I've mishandled it. I'm so sorry.

• Like 13