🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Darbler Cheesegarbler

Judy Greer Wears A Navy Blouse and Strappy Sandals

One of the best episodes of CBBTV ever. In terms of how many times I laughed, it's one of the funniest episodes of anything I've seen in awhile. I actually had to rewind the Staind moment a few times, and Judy Greer was perfect. I hope there are many more episodes that have this kind of focus, honestly from beginning to end it was an example of the show at its best. My cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much, I loved it before Ben Schwartz even came on but then he managed to make it even better.

I highly recommend this episode to everyone.

• Like 3

My cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much, I loved it before Benny Schwaz even came on but then he managed to make it even better .

Fixed that for you.

Benny yelling "It's been a while" at Scott's crotch (cock) was so funny and unexpected, truly an A+ bit.

• Like 1

Sorry for not saying "Benny Schwaz". Boy, I sure have egg on my tits.

Best "hockey episode" since the last season of Orphan is the New Black.

• Like 2

The TV debut of "sbeenawhile" and "I'm a little stinker in the penalty box" were two of my favorite moments of the season.

• Like 1

I also have mud on my tits for not mentioning Cudi or Jon Dore, or Neil Campell and Mike Hanford. Everything about this episode was amazing.

And thank you for that video Mick, you captured the whole moment perfectly by including Cudi's laugh. I've watched that about 10 times now.

I also have mud on my tits for not mentioning Cudi or Jon Dore, or Neil Campell and Mike Hanford. Everything about this episode was amazing.

And thank you for that video Mick, you captured the whole moment perfectly by including Cudi's laugh. I've watched that about 10 times now.

That was directly from Benny Schwaz' Instagram. I couldn't embed it here so I had to upload to Youtube.

I still laugh like a madman every time I watch it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this