🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

left to their own devices, PFT and Matt Gourley will just talk about Push the Talking Trashcan forever

I'd listen to that show.

• Like 5

Right? That was like 3 pages completely wasted. Go to Deadspins or talk to your fellow gas station employees for that shit, ya damn jocks.

Hayes and Sean are sportsheads. If you can't handle that fact, that's on you.

• Like 3

I, too, hate the sports things. And yes it's because I'm a girl.

I know, I know some girls like the sports things as well as beer and eating meat and hearing fart jokes. Those girls are different and special and should get all the boyfriends.

• Like 12

sKFD8tU.jpg

Weird timing but it was cool of Entertainment Weekly to write this article about Hayes.

• Like 15

Hayes and Sean are sportsheads. If you can't handle that fact, that's on you.

wow that's really interesting. anyway, like I said fill it up with premium unleaded.

• Like 14

pft really hates android phones, cant help but think this is forum elder tim treese's fault somehow

• Like 17

WOW! Such a funny ep, truly really funny, one of the funniest, way better than Suicide House ngl

• Like 7

sKFD8tU.jpg

Weird timing but it was cool of Entertainment Weekly to write this article about Hayes.

Apparently he was so cool and aloof that he "moved his buzzer around as if it were trying to escape."

What does that mean? "I'm so nonchalant that my buzzer doesn't even care about being here"?

Edit: Link to actual article: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/27/jeopardy-tom-what-twitter

• Like 5

wow that's really interesting. anyway, like I said fill it up with premium unleaded.

Definitely gonna fill this guy's tank with regular. Gonna have a big laugh about it at the bar later while me and the boys drink Budweisers, play darts, watch NASCAR and be intolerant of races different than our own.

• Like 12

Definitely gonna fill this guy's tank with regular. Gonna have a big laugh about it at the bar later while me and the boys drink Budweisers, play darts, watch NASCAR and be intolerant of races different than our own.

sir i know you think your having an inner monologue, but you're actually speaking out loud.

also NASCAR isn't a sport.

• Like 5

this week on my podcast I wrote a scripted Halloween episode radio play that is sort of a mash-up of A Praire Home Companion and Welcome To Nightvale. our friend A Bear made a bunch of amazing original music for it. my best friend Dixon made the logo. Danny Boy Wizard whispered some latin stuff in my ear. if you would listen, that would be totally cool with me, i mean if you dont have anything else going on or whatever
  • Like 21

also NASCAR isn't a sport.

What are you the king of what constitutes a sport or not or something lmao

• Like 2

Wheez, just like the sexy posts were bothering you last week, this sportz talk is making me feel uncomfortable and left out. I think it's your turn to try and change the topic

• Like 6

Paul F Tompkin's character Blue Balls? What epi of CBB is he from

• Like 10

I suggest we combine sexy stuff and sports to satisfy everyone's needs

Boy that brit David Beckham's a real hunk isn't he ;)

And he sure also plays a mean soccer ball

• Like 7

pft really hates android phones, cant help but think this is forum elder tim treese's fault somehow

I thought PFT was half android. His father was a fuck machine.

• Like 7

if you ask me for my opinion, i say that the us congress system is a "fuck machine" and the citizenry are the vagina

• Like 7

What are you the king of what constitutes a sport or not or something lmao

whatever Chanson.

edit>apparently I was confused. this post was really Chanson-y though. I bet Joe Lerini would like it too.

• Like 4

Three sickass buds on vacay, straight chillin' and takin' in the sights

wheez_zpspmj96xge.jpg

• Like 18