🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 50 - Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar: Mountain Tops with the Hoke Brothers

Welcome back to Mountain Tops with your hosts Jeff and Steve Hoke (Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar). Learn important survival techniques that can only be taught by two men that have failed to summit Everest seven times. This week, when alpine climber extraordinaire Diane Shift fails to find a parking spot, Jeff and Steve are left to interview her daughter Rachel Shift. Rachel enlightens the men on what it's like growing up with a distant mother, never being kissed as a child, and exfoliating lotions. Later, Traci Reardon stops by to help her twitter followers deal with their fear of heights, as well as the hardship of leaving your climbing partner to die in order top save your own life in an other edition "Help Me, Rhonda!"

Learn important survival techniques that can only be taught by two men that have failed to summit Everest seven times.

You know it's gonna be good when the description alone makes you laugh.

• Like 1

"Shhhhhhh, we can hear everything that you're saying."

I'm halfway through, and them Sklar bros are bringing it. I knew they would. I love 'em. And if you don't listen to, at least, the County, then you're missing out. DVK is such a good mix with them.

• Like 1

So great. So, so creepy. LOVED the concept of the 'real' guest not showing up and having a substitute guest as a narrative tweak on the usual format. Lauren's character was very reminiscent of Marissa Wompler, right down to the neglectful mother named Diane. I also loved how her level was turned up so much to actually clip when she got even semi-loud, so kudos to whoever engineered this one.

• Like 1

"carabiners carabiners carabiners is all out of carabiners"

The Sklars are the kind of performers I tend to overlook as not my thing but when I actually check them out they're really entertaining. They need to come back and give us the Muffin Tops podcast.

• Like 1

The Sklars are the kind of performers I tend to overlook as not my thing but when I actually check them out they're really entertaining. They need to come back and give us the Muffin Tops podcast.

CHOPPA FOUR!

Sign in to follow this