🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 384 — Numbers Cannot Lie

I could not resist singing the national anthem along with the show and even surprised myself when we decided to do the same thing with the classic "banner yet wave" bit. Loved it fellas.

Me too, I reacted when PFT did the same vocal flair that I did

Highly recommended for Jason "Zouks" Mantzoukas --

PROGENY: Seven Shows from Seventy-Two (14 CD deluxe box set) by YES

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00U2MZU9C

Alan White plays drums on Bill Bruford-era material. Chris Squire (RIP) rules on bass.

Use the Amazon links to support the show, folks.

Seemed like it was going to be a great ep, but "wound play" forced me to smash my phone and swear off all podcasts forever.

• Like 1

Seemed like it was going to be a great ep, but "wound play" forced me to smash my phone and swear off all podcasts forever.

I found it hilarious because there's a David Cronenberg movie where that is a thing that happens and I was thinking about it the whole time.

James Spader shoving his penis into a bullet wound has made me desensitized to anything I should be sensitive to.

• Like 1

um, what movie is that? (asking for a friend)

Definitely sounds like a Cronenberg thing, I was really amused by the bio-ports in eXistenZ (and how Jennifer Jason Leigh keeps sticking her finger into Jude Law's)

Crash.It's about a man who joins an underground sex cult who get aroused by car crashes. I've watched most of Cronenberg's stuff but this one is 1000x more deranged than just about anything he's done.

I absolutely love Scott, Jason, and Paul's comedic chemistry. I want an episode where Jason genuinely hosts the show, and Paul and Scott come on as characters.

#WalterWhite

• Like 1

Great episode. PFT had no idea what was going on.. But I love the fact he played along.