🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

Someone had to do this eventually.

twitter.com/scuzzbus

Email: scuzzman123@gmail.com

Password: volleyball

You have done us all a great service. Don't forget to retweet Engineer Cody's tweets!

• Like 3

twitter.com/scuzzbus

You have done us all a great service. Don't forget to retweet Engineer Cody's tweets!

• Like 2

twitter.com/scuzzbus

God damn, son. You are making me so proud today. I wish your father had stuck around to see you come into your own and just really crush it like this.

Just a thought, maybe you'd want to get rid of that scumbag's last name and take your dear old mother's? Obviously this decision is yours to make but I'm happy to help you get it legally changed, and I just think Chickn Absinthe has a better ring to it.

EDIT: now that I know chickn didn't originate this idea yet is still happy to post it here and take all the credit for it, I have to say I am deeply disappointed and am sending him to live with his father in Tijuana immediately.

• Like 9

No surprise that ScuzzMan shows up asking for money at the same time Hayes leaves and Sean gets all that sweet Howl doughsef to himself.

• Like 5

I don't have a favorite, because actually, I think Sean and Hayes are actually both very good podcasters.

Edit: Do you guys think they are friends in real life?

• Like 20

I'm not sure. I get a real John and Paul vibe from them.

By that I mean Paul Thomas Anderson and John Fox, notorious best friends

• Like 13

While the cat's away the mouse will Hayes.

I'm not sure what I mean by that. Anyway good ep.

• Like 16

I don't have a favorite, because actually, I think Sean and Hayes are actually both very good podcasters.

Of course they're friends in real life. Only real life friends would draw something as rando as two dudes riding a shark. That's an unbreakable, unshakable, unfakeable bond.
  • Like 7

Ay caramba, I really wish I could hang with The Scuzzman. Who doesn't like a chill-ass MF'er with a bad tude and a cool nude? I had missed his first appearance on the show, so I went back and listened to that after hearing this ep.

• Like 3

Another top notch episode of the popular Earwolf Podcast: Hollywood Handbook.

Really hope we get a bad episode some day so I can just SHIT ALL OVER IT

• Like 19

I liked this one better than the last Scuzzman ep. I guess I should re-listen because it seems I am wrong for not loving the Scuzzman. I mean, I even stumbled across a rumor that AMC was going to do a semi-fictitious series based on the life of Scuzzman. Could be the next Breaking Bad.

JnjPCsv.png?1

• Like 14

While the cat's away the mouse will Hayes.

I'm not sure what I mean by that. Anyway good ep.

I came up with a few things that don't mean anything, but sound funny in my head.

Doctor Whoobastank

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Inch Nails

The X-Fi-Eels

I am also enjoying the epi this week. Great stuff.

• Like 8

twitter.com/scuzzbus

When I was listening to the podcast and saw that the account didn't exist I was actually a tiny bit disappointed, so I'm very glad you decided to do this and I hope you'll follow me back or I'll write the nastiest messages to you from an alt account...

Loved seeing Dom&Sean&Joe(congrats!) back. Hope this doesn't mean his "writing partner" Dommie will replace Hayes indefinitely while he's living it up in New York, going back and forth to the moon with Lance, and writing with Danny McBride & co.

Nah, I love Dominic's work, but I've been really wondering how long Hayes will be in New York. I don't know how writing on a show works, obviously, I'm only part of the Scoop Troop.

• Like 8

ayo guyz too much like a livezjoynal in here m i rite

• Like 7

idk i feel lik it not as much as could b.

so sleepy btw.

• Like 5

Current mood: Depressed sad.gif

• Like 10

I can always do some more Bones fanfiction if we really want to recreate the LiveJournal experience.

• Like 12

I apologize for my extended absence. Life, as they say, is mad crazy b

Like the scuzz man, I have returned. Peace to the gods and the earths.

• Like 3

I feel awkward about this b/c Hayes does look at the forums so he'll probably think I'm weird and creepy for speculating on his actual life on a forum, but all the information I know is from stuff he's said on other podcasts so it's really fair game. And I am weird. And a total Hayes-Head

Hayes mentioned on another podcast that he'd be moving to NY for 5 months or so to write for this show. I assume this is the show he's working on with his best friend Tom Scharpling. Because I am a creep, I also know that he has a long term lady friend that he lives with, so my guess would be that he would probably be making some trips back and forth (and hopefully squeeze in a recording of a HH ep) while he's still working on the show and then move back to LA and back to what's really important, which is recording a weekly podcast for which I'm sure he gets paid very little money to do.

My best guess would be that we have a couple of months of sporadic Hayes appearances on the show, and then things will be back to normal. If he was just moving away forever, they'd probably just cancel the show, right? Although, if I were Hayes, I might be getting a little nervous because Sean has been KILLING IT.

This has been the speculation station with SteveH

• Like 11

I feel awkward about this b/c Hayes does look at the forums so he'll probably think I'm weird and creepy for speculating on his actual life on a forum, but all the information I know is from stuff he's said on other podcasts so it's really fair game. And I am weird. And a total Hayes-Head

Hayes mentioned on another podcast that he'd be moving to NY for 5 months or so to write for this show. I assume this is the show he's working on with his best friend Tom Scharpling. Because I am a creep, I also know that he has a long term lady friend that he lives with, so my guess would be that he would probably be making some trips back and forth (and hopefully squeeze in a recording of a HH ep) while he's still working on the show and then move back to LA and back to what's really important, which is recording a weekly podcast for which I'm sure he gets paid very little money to do.

My best guess would be that we have a couple of months of sporadic Hayes appearances on the show, and then things will be back to normal. If he was just moving away forever, they'd probably just cancel the show, right? Although, if I were Hayes, I might be getting a little nervous because Sean has been KILLING IT.

This has been the speculation station with SteveH

Speculanianation?

• Like 13

Speculanianation?

No that podcast already exists, its all about putting speculums in anuses.

Edit: Hahaha!

• Like 18