🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shampoodler

Nerd Poker Is Ending :(

was really hopping for dan to dm .... but this is no surprise.

seems like brian hasnt wanted to be in the room doing the show for over a year now.

at least thats the vibe i get "are we at an hour" ....

on the bright side this show helped me and my friends to start a pathfinder game =)

• Like 1

Because of this show I have filled two full sketchbooks with terrible drawings and started RPG'ing weekly. I can honestly say there was never an episode that didn't give me at least one burst out laughing moment.

I am very excited for the imminent Armageddon.

• Like 1

Dammit. Well, at least the wandering ends (but I would have preferred the game stay on the air even with that) . I hope they go out on a strong note for the last few episodes. Thanks for they years of entertainment guys!!! All of you have been great and this podcast has meant a lot to me; getting me through some tough times, personally, as well as some majorly boring times at work. Hard to imagine not getting to hear this group week after week. Something I'll have to get used to, I suppose.

Seriously though, where the hell am I going to get my Ken fix??? I'll be able to catch Dan, Blaine, Steve and Brian on other things. But when it comes to Ken, am I just going to gave to put the Karate Kid on loop constantly? Dude is funny as hell, and I hope somehow he gets a new podcast I can listen to.

• Like 4

Punch to the gut; this blows big time. So this will definitely create a void right? DnD podcast by pro comedians doing dope shit?

Thanks for the run guys - sad to see the show go.

Well, I really hope Sark can return to give these last few episodes a proper feel to end the series. I assume that all the events since he stopped being the DM are just a dream by Damien about his cousin Dag...or a snowglobe, or something

How would Nausica get along with Martha Moxley? Can Jerry and Sarah et all return for the few episodes? Can old team fight new team in a twisted danger room for the amusement of the old man wizard?

Can fans dress up like Collectors, go to the studio and hum loudly at the finale?

• Like 1

Don't lose hope. Everyone's schedule is filling up, with great stuff. Several people have movies coming up, that type of fun.

So look at it as a break. With any luck, they'll get some rest and be refreshed for a new campaign in a few months.

Keep your heads up, you slow motion vampires.

• Like 8

Looking forward to the possibility of a new campaign in the Spring. I hope the idea does not fade away.

I have enjoyed NP since day one, and has made that little nerd boy in me reborn. ... It was a really nasty afterbirth, and I ate the placenta...

A group of friends and I have started up a campaign and have the podcast & crew (as well as most of the fans on the forum) to thank for it. So... Thank you!!!

Gunna go trace some dicks with all this spare time, I guess....

• Like 2

That's a good note. Everyone keep tracing dicks, and send them to the studio. We'll meet up in the spring

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this