🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 386 — Titbit for Tatbit

It's Comedy Bang Bang's first ever Double Header! Some times, half + half just equals one, and this episode is one of those times. In the first half, Bob Odenkirk stops by to talk "Better Call Saul" and extra special guest Reverend Robert Parsimony joins us to help save our souls. Then in the second half, David Cross stops by the talk about the new episodes of "With Bob & David" and special guest life coach Zin Bradley stops by to help us all get our lives back on track.

like...

yeah.

I'm pretty okay with this.

• Like 4

The Bob and David feud has been going on so long but I can't believe they still refuse to be in the same room together.

• Like 3

Loved this episode.

And loved w/Bob And David. Great to hear David being more enthusiast about more shows than Bob. It's almost always the other way round

• Like 2

So happy to see those names when I updated my podcasts this morning!

Also brings me great joy to hear that Odenkirk uses the "yeah yeah yeah" song from Mr Show as his ringtone, not 2 weeks ago that song just invaded my headspace out of nowhere and it forced me to fire up the old Mr Show DVDs and put that bit on. I need to remember that even if my home was just flattened by a plane crashing into it I would be laughing if I heard that tune

• Like 1

Real sad to hear Scott's clear acceptance that the S3 DVD shan't see the light of day, worse given how much time they gave to extras yet again. Also guessing Anchor Bay will not bother with Birthday Boys S2 either.

International fans will have to live with hitting up US netflix from time to time for marathons.

Still, new Odenkirk movie is coming!

Excited for the new shows on Netflix. I was lucky enough to see Bob, Dave, and Brian on tour and the skits were fantastic! However, seeing Posehn's pasty white cellulite ass cheeks not fitting in a leather Speedo on stage was fucking horrific....

Real sad to hear Scott's clear acceptance that the S3 DVD shan't see the light of day, worse given how much time they gave to extras yet again. Also guessing Anchor Bay will not bother with Birthday Boys S2 either.

This makes me sad, too.

But, Bob, David, PFT, Mike, and Scott all make me happy.

So this post is bittersweet. *shrug*

I'm not sure if Bob was purposely ignoring Scott telling him Paul wasn't there or if he really didn't get that he shouldn't be referencing him but Scott trying to negate it was wonderful!

Those god damn slow elevators at Earwolf!

• Like 1

Those god damn slow elevators at Earwolf!

And who puts an elevator right in the studio?! Besides, I read a tweet by Engineer Cody Sam saying how Track 68 "Elevator Ding" was remastered.

Maybe it's just me but for me, it sounds like it's time to tear out the elevator and rebuild it somewhere else - with a good speed upgrade.

Was Bob being deliberately obtuse about PFT being in studio, or did he really forget that Paul does characters?

like...

yeah.

I'm pretty okay with this.

Me too. You might even say...I could get used to this. B)

• Like 7

PFT deciding to play Bob at his own game and interrupt every sentence was just sublime.

Came here to post about the feverish chortles that gave me.

• Like 1