🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 387 — Most Multiple Personalities

Singer-songwriter John Grant joins Scott to preview new songs off of his new record "Grey Tickles, Black Pressure" on today's B-B-B-ONUS Comedy Bang Bang! We also meet Tom Jimson, the man who has the record for the most multiple personalities of all time ranging from old prospector to a giant Miyazaki baby. Plus, Scott's cousin Delna stops by in hopes of getting advice on how to turn her bad life around.

• Like 1

I just listed through the first song and man do I really dig this John Grant cat. I loved the Beatles-esque, orchestral ending of that song.

Scott's been having some great "muusical guests" on lately.

Also "big ups" to the Engineer Cody who worked on this show because that first song sounded studio quality great.

• Like 7

John Grant was so great during the character segments, please have him back on the show sometime.

• Like 5

I don't particularly like John Grant's music, but I like his personality

just got to the bit where they are talking about sexually transmitted diseases and interested to see how it pans out given John Grant's HIV status.

If you've not heard his second album, Pale Green Ghosts, from a couple years back, give it a listen. It's pretty much perfect.

• Like 1

I don't particularly like John Grant's music, but I like his personality

I don't so much care for his music either, but he's one hell of a patriot, just like Ted nugent...

• Like 3

Also "big ups" to the Engineer Cody who worked on this show because that first song sounded studio quality great.

thanks man!

• Like 7

great ep! Loved the musical guest. Loved Gemberling. Ah thank you for a truly great bonus ep to get me through this overcast Thursday...best part was the very end with that sneaky hollywood handbook bit ...Sean gonna be so steamed lol

• Like 1

thanks man!

Cody get out of Brett's account and back in the wires where you belong.

• Like 2

I move for an Aukerman family reunion episode with Todd, Bob Ducca and Delna.

• Like 7

"You're definitely the funniest. You had one joke."

SO MANY laugh-out-loud moments in this one. Grant was very funny/cool and both characters were great. Also, Scott did an especially great job of keeping everything on track.

• Like 3

Another good musical guest and ... and Jocelyn is great once again - I love her voice.

Gemberling is hilarious.

I haven't laughed this hard during a CBB ep in a long time. Quoi?!

• Like 1

I'm glad that Bob Odenkirk's "...these songs..." remains in the closing up the plugs bag theme.

I move for an Aukerman family reunion episode with Todd, Bob Ducca and Delna.

Unfortunately it's probably too late to get an Aukerman Family Thanksgiving next week.

"We were talking to the Giant Miyazaki baby that lives in the Cloud Castle"

Pack it up, everyone. Show's over. Every possible thing - every string of words - Scott ever could say has now been said. CBB's done. :D:lol::D

Alert the Widow Kulap (the term, "widow" is for when your husband's podcast ends, right?); she now belongs to Mantzoukas. It's gonna take Jason to reboot this thing. lol.

Awesome episode! Another great group of guests; I expected Gimberling to do some heavy lifting, but nope; John Grant was great and even though Jocelyn's only been on twice before, she did a great job not just bringing another fun character, but one of the Aukerman clan! That's impressive for someone we don't hear from enough, imo. Figured Scott's relatives were reserved for CBB/Comedy Death Ray veterans.

• Like 1

If you've not heard his second album, Pale Green Ghosts, from a couple years back, give it a listen. It's pretty much perfect.

Oh! That's where I recognize his name from! The titular song is wonderful, I heard it a few years ago. No idea why I never checked him out further!