🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 215 — Robbie Fulks in Rocky Road Pie Town

Great ep, great guitar work, didn't care for the songs that much but the quality of sound was impeccable as always, and the scenes led to some amazing stuff.

Lol I personally like seeing the musicians react to the scene that a song of theirs inspired.

I'm so tired of fast forwarding through Matt's favorite singer songwriters. Total loss of funny content. I know this is a touchy topic for Matt, but I'm not listening anymore. I used to, and now I don't. Up to you.

You must be a powerful man, allowing the ball to be in Besser's court re: the format of his own fucking show.

• Like 2

"Do you get the reference?"

"yeah, that's When Harry Met Sally"

"Yeah. Harry Met Sally over 100 years ago"

This scene was fucking righteous!

• Like 2

"Do you get the reference?"

"yeah, that's When Harry Met Sally"

"Yeah. Harry Met Sally over 100 years ago"

This scene was fucking righteous!

That killed me cause you could tell Horatio thought it was going to end the scene and then the just went HARD at him over it.

• Like 2

Fulks is good. His imitation of what he's playing as he's playing it is pretty fun.

Part of it depends on how serious the music being played is, because if it's real serious the improv will be a bit jarring to get back into.

• Like 1

Fulks is good. His imitation of what he's playing as he's playing it is pretty fun.

He's like Jack Black, except that he's actually also playing the guitar.

If not the best, then this is definitely one of the best episodes of this show yet. Everything worked and was making me hurt from laughing so hard. I can already tell I will be listening to this episode multiple times.

All the performers were on the ball but Horatio Sanz seemed even more into it then normal and man it was great to hear people so good at playing along with his completely absurd initiations.

Shit. Robbie Fulks sounded absolutely incredible. I don't mind the musical guests at all either. Hell, I can't stand Dan Deacon's music, and that episode was great. One thing I would love to see though is Besser forcing the guest to do one short scenario with everyone... it could be a disaster, or it could lead to hilarity.

Love hearing Mary Holland talk about Galax... spent a lot of time around that area. The formation of the band killed me. Fuck... the whole diner scene - brilliant. That was easily one of my favorite i4h moments ever. Fingering to Party of Five, jam music, talking about music and the tattoo in the restaurant, the butthole being a barrel, pink assholes... so many good parts.

• Like 2

I should not have ate such a big meal before listening to this. That music was really soothing to me and made me sleepy and I dozed off, and then I wake up to classic Gemberling talking about waterfall barrels and buttholes.The ending was hilarious. I need to go back and see what I missed.

Sign in to follow this