🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 279 — Inside the NFL

Randy and Jason welcome former NFL running back Maurice Jones-Drew who talks about asserting himself as a smaller player at his position, the feeling of scoring a touchdown, and the art of managing a career the starts it's decline the day it begins. Additionally, Maurice discusses the transition from player to analyst, as well as the future of the NFL.

Honestly, this is the best episode in recent memory. A great, dynamic conversation and Jones-Drew was refreshingly open, honest, and far more eloquent than more... nationally prominent ex-athlete broadcasters like Terry Bradshaw or Michael Irving. The chemistry with the Sklars was also so much fun to listen to. Hey everybody, GREAT JOB.

Also, any Game of Thrones talk is something I am 100% INTO.

thank you!!! Loved MJD. He will be back for sure. Consider him part of the Sklarbro family at this point. We loved having him on. As soon as we worked with him at NFL Network we knew he'd be great for the pod. He really was so honest. Loved that.

I was really impressed by MJD. I was expecting another jock yelling into a microphone, or trying too hard to be silly, but not MJD.

The guy came across as authentic and well rounded.

Sign in to follow this