🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Tapas the mornin' to Jah

Buffy Podcast - Make it Happen

Look jerks,

The new HDTGM spinoff podcast looks totally good. Will listen to.

However, I can't say that I wasn't devastated that the announcement of a new podcast was not an episode by episode talk through of Buffy.

If the forum could all band together to annoy these guys enough until they make this podcast, that would be great.

Look jerks,

The new HDTGM spinoff podcast looks totally good. Will listen to.

However, I can't say that I wasn't devastated that the announcement of a new podcast was not an episode by episode talk through of Buffy.

If the forum could all band together to annoy these guys enough until they make this podcast, that would be great.

Jeez, that might actually get me to watch Buffy...

i feel if they went the u talkin u2 route and just had a sub-podcast where jason gives a few buffy thoughts, that could actually work. i love buffy and would listen to the whole crew talk about every episode in length, but i'm being practical.

i feel if they went the u talkin u2 route and just had a sub-podcast where jason gives a few buffy thoughts, that could actually work. i love buffy and would listen to the whole crew talk about every episode in length, but i'm being practical.

I do agree. Look, any Zouks/Scheer discussion related to Buffy would make me blow my hypothetical load.

Sign in to follow this