🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 389 — Travel Agent-Si!

Guestress of honore Mary Elizabeth Ellis of FOX's The Grinder shares what the hardest part of being an actor is on this week's Comedy Bang Bang! Mary also tells us about becoming a judge, what showbiz job she would take in an alternate universe, and a possible new storyline for her character on The Grinder. Then, Scott's travel agent Randy Travels arrives to check up on Scott's last vacation, help Mary schedule her very first vacation, and explain why he learned english from a cartoon public access Hot Dog in NYC. Later, Dr. Frankie Beans stops by to talk about what lead him to be named 2015's Most Improved Surgeon of the Year.

Everyone needs to listen to Waxahatchee and Ivy Tripp, best album of the year

I just popped a little bone cone because I remembered that its the end of Nov, which means the holiday special is fast approaching. Needles to say I'm excited.

• Like 2

omg the travel agent guest was bad...seemed to need Scott to lead his improv around. especially weak for CBB. the rest of the show was pretty damn fun

omg the travel agent guest was bad...seemed to need Scott to lead his improv around. especially weak for CBB. the rest of the show was pretty damn fun

How interesting. Personally, I found his segment to be quite enjoyable. I agree that Scott had a heavy hand in how the bit played out, but I didn't find it to detract from my chuckles.

• Like 2

One of the many facets of Randy Travels accent seemed to be a bad George St. Geegland impression

• Like 4

reference to a Miyazaki baby appears yet again -- i wonder if Scott is trying to make a hilarious new reference?

either that or he's having a stroke.

it could go either way.

• Like 2

UGGHH wish I had time to finish this episode, but I've gotta go to the goddamn mattress store again!

I would genuinely love a supercut of all the parts of Leesa ads where Scott whines about mattress shopping.

Fun ep, the dead daughter part killed me.

• Like 4

Really hope "Miyazaki Baby" continues as a running catchphrase.

• Like 1

Twice with the 'giant Miyazaki baby' reference. The original phrase is "Giant Miyazaki baby that lives in the Cloud Castle." Now, I JUST re-watched Spirited Away last night and had forgotten that there was a huge baby in it. I haven't seen all of Miyazaki's filmography, and castles definitely play a part in more than one of them; Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, etc. Surely, the cloud castle Scott mentioned is the latter of those two Castle titles. Is the 'Giant Miyazaki Baby' the Spirited Away baby, or is there another huge baby in a Miyazaki film? Inquiring minds wanna knowwwwww!

6499c55b482745b964f88c3860a29a06.jpg

2nd time Scott made that reference, 2nd time I had no idea what he was talking about. Based on that picture, I guess it is exactly what I guessed it would be though, which is a giant japanese baby.

• Like 2

Maaaan I liked this episode. Maybe because I just went to the long beach aquarium like a month ago and we were entertaining the notion of going to Bubba Gumps across the street. I also enjoy when Scott has a friend on the show he has personal history with cuz there are probably gonna be some dope jokes.

has anyone seen the Travel Channel series "Booze Traveler"? i have seen bits and pieces and millions of ads for it and Randy Travels sounds exactly like the host of it. It stands out because I always thought the guy had a weird accent.

• Like 1