🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 14 - Danielle Schneider - Spotlight On: Rhonda DeLuce

Marina Del Ray High’s Humanities teacher Rhonda DeLuce (Danielle Schneider) explains what a daddy stitch is to Wompler & Listler on this week’s WOMP IT UP! We'll also hear about Listler's jerky shirt endeavor & Marissa's holiday plans during Hot Topix, the controversy surrounding the Senior Cruise to Cancun that Rhonda chaperoned, and an update on Listler's relationship with her child August Wilson Listler during Listler's Love Lockdown.

The guests playing along with Listler's enthusiasm for music is always enjoyable. It makes me wonder how an episode with Ben Schwartz would go.

Danielle did a great job of escalating things to a Wompler-level of uncomfortable/funny. I'm looking forward to hearing what happens when this new backstory gets dumped on Mantzoukas the next time he's on.

• Like 4

"August Wilson, I just love that month, and that character from Home Improvement." Dammit Lennon that was hilarious

• Like 2

Not much to add here...my main reason for posting was because I love this podcast and i saw only 6 comments. total BS. great ep, great podcast!!!! thank you

• Like 1

A martini rimmed with Old Bay seasoning and a shrimp garnish exists!

(I took a screenshot of it, but it's not uploading here. But it's real!)

Sign in to follow this