🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SublimeBW

First Wednesday with a new Nerd Poker...

Edit: Title should have been "Without A" not "With a"

No episode is going to show up late or on Thursday. No tweet with a simple "We missed this week, sorry". No Ear Wolf recording studio being filled with farts and burps. Just a sad Wednesday morning. Hopefully the break is truly just a break even if all the group cannot get back together in a full time capacity.

I guess I have to start listening to my other D&D podcasts on Wednesdays instead of Nerd Poker while at work (listen to them a few times since I multitask and may miss tidbits).

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I checked for it this morning.

I really hope they come back. It's not the same without our bunch of dum dums.

I've been out of the podcast since I think 140, when my patience ran out and I decided to go looking for something else (and found How Did This Get Made). BUT I've been downloading all further episodes for when I was in the mood again.

So now they're done? That's a shame, I thought the 153 title meant they'd scrap the not-working campaign and started over, perhaps with a new DM, not stop entirely. Hm.

No Ear Wolf recording studio being filled with farts and burps

Some things will not be missed, obviously.

So now they're done? That's a shame, I thought the 153 title meant they'd scrap the not-working campaign and started over, perhaps with a new DM, not stop entirely. Hm.

From what they said they are planning on this being a break. That being said, we all know what often happens when a group says they are taking a break. Hopefully it truly is a break and the group will be back at it in the future.

Sign in to follow this