🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 391 - 2015 Holiday Spectacular

The tying together of John Kerry / Hines / Heinz was so fucking good. Simply splendid, and also marvelous

• Like 2

This was an All Star Special on top of a Grand Slam with a candy cane dick on top.

"It's not that type of show" was never more apt.

• Like 3

For the best car insurance rates online, Go to the general and save some time!

• Like 5

This is saying A LOT after PFT's off-mic explosion from Maxwell Keeper's "I LOVEEEEEEE YOU!" in the anniversary episode.

I have never quite voiced this opinion on the forums, but I believe that PFT's off-mic laughter may be the best part of his CBB's appearances, perhaps more than any of his character performances

This is actually an insult.

"You know that involuntary thing you do? Well it's better than when you're trying to be funny"

• Like 1

"I used to play the guitar in a band called The Beatles."

Amazing episode top to bottom. I love it so much where everything goes completely delirious and no one can stop breaking, which seemed to happen about a hundred times in this episode.

Also, the Hollywood Facts theme? IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

• Like 8

I'm 35 minutes in, and I just had to check to see what the title of this episode was. I was so sure it was going to be "Tweed Hoodie Baja"

Based on the way Scott said it, I was really hoping that "Tweed Hoodie Baja?" would become this year's "Technicality No Down Boo Over".

• Like 4

It warms my heart like a cup of Christmas cocoa to see Gino Lambardo on a holiday ep. He's up there with Lapkus/PFT in terms of being part of the "CBB-core" at this point. His episode of "With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus" was fantastic too.

Spinoff...?

Feb 29th is a Monday; I hope we get to hear some of the Time Keeper's bacchanalia.

Ha ha, I too immediately checked my calendar when that was mentioned. It's shaping up to be a very special Leap Day episode!

I think Ho Ho went from drunk to quite drunk to sad drunk to sleepy drunk over the course of this show

Great EP!

• Like 1

FUCK YOU COMEDY BANG BANG!!!!

Now when my first child is born, it will only be the second greatest day of my life!

The epitome of C+ episodes. I have never laughed as hard as when Scott first popped his finger up HoHo's butt's hole. Amazing. Everyone brought their C+ game.

• Like 4

This was so great. Even the Bonobos ad had me in stitches. Also, my favourite character John Lennon and the rest were great as well.

This was so good. I hope Hanford never stops doing this John Lennon character because it just cracks me up every...TIME. I can't say enough about how much I love this podcast and the holiday eps always add a lot of merriment to my holidays.

Has neilerdude dropped his dope Christmas rap yet?!?!?!???

• Like 1

The epitome of C+ episodes. I have never laughed as hard as when Scott first popped his finger up HoHo's butt's hole. Amazing. Everyone brought their C+ game.

I died in my car on this too, I got into deep thought about how exactly that came about. Did someone physically make that sound effect, did the engineer cody cody make that sound effect? How was it decided that scotty got his finger right in there?

I died in my car on this too, I got into deep thought about how exactly that came about. Did someone physically make that sound effect, did the engineer cody cody make that sound effect? How was it decided that scotty got his finger right in there?

Garbus is the first to bring it up after the sound effect, bless his heart.

This might be my favorite of the year. So much fun.

I was expecting PFT to have Santa drop in and talk to Ho Ho briefly. I sure miss that candyass.

• Like 4

This might be my favorite of the year. So much fun.

I was expecting PFT to have Santa drop in and talk to Ho Ho briefly. I sure miss that candyass.

Me too! I love him! Fortunately, he did do an ad in Spontaneanation the same day!