🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Episode 113.5 - Harrison Ford, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean open up the teaser freezer for a look at "Now You See Me 2". Then, HARRISON FORD shows up to talk about getting hayfever from that ditch weed, and his new movie Awakenings. Also, Harrison shares his spec script for 'Air Force One 2' and asks the boys to help him out with a table read.

• Like 20

come on. Air Force One 2? I was pretty proud of that.

• Like 4

Great ep…until the ghost of Cody-Wan Kenobi got into the wires and made the Willennium Falcon go crazy.

• Like 4

Kind of weird when Cody outed himself as a Pol Pot supporter. I wouldn't think he'd ever been to Cambodia.

• Like 7

I love the boys, but they should've known better than to go after the Illuminati. Those guys own podcast engineers so this 'error' shouldn't surprise anyone.

• Like 4

I couldn't believe Harrison Ford called Sean that. Pauly Shore suddenly doesn't seem so bad

• Like 7

I would have assumed Harrison Ford was a liberal being that he wears an earring but those old guys in Hollywood are always full of surprises not unlike the surprise twist he revealed that Agent Cody Banks got his start in Hollyweird as a script punch up wunderkid and that Jar Jar Binks was his idea

• Like 3

What's everyone's favorite Harrison Ford movie?

Mine's Star Wars. Pod Racing is so cool!

I like Untitled Blade Runner project.

• Like 1

Mosquito Coast. So bizarre!

Steve, Air Force One 2 was a very funny good joke. Poo-pooers gonna' poo-poo, don't let it get you down.

• Like 2