🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 392 - The Holiday Womptacular

It's a Christmas miracle! LIVE from the Marina Del Ray Public High School Library is a Holiday Womptacular with Marissa Wompler, Miss Listler, Marissa's step dad Dr. Seth Wompler, Eric "Gutterballs" Gutterman, and many more surprise guests. How has Marissa held up after her recent breakup? Will she finally meet her dad? (Probably not.) WOMP UP the Yuletide JAMZ!

• Like 1

such pandemonium! like a school shooting?

i'm not sure if this line gets a "Tsk Tsk" or an "Attaboy!" but either way, i'd like to see where this is going. but watch yourself, counselor.

• Like 2

Everyone knows Dabney was the only fetus to fight in WWI

• Like 1

When Seth broke into singing "Help me Rhonda" it made me realize why it felt like somebody was missing from this Christmas party. Still a great episode, gets a big thumbs yes from me!

• Like 2

This episode maybe should have had a trigger warning. Jon Daly's character not only describes the final scene in Pulp Fiction, but also gives the name of a person who gets murdered in the movie "Milk". Just hits a little too close to spoiler territory, and I personally have very a negative reaction to spoilers

This episode maybe should have had a trigger warning. Jon Daly's character not only describes the final scene in Pulp Fiction, but also gives the name of a person who gets murdered in the movie "Milk". Just hits a little too close to spoiler territory, and I personally have very a negative reaction to spoilers

I would have preferred a spoiler alert and then 30 minute podcast delay.

• Like 2

I like how we love, nay, demand for Zouks to slip out of character and do his "questioning the insanity" of the improv bit. I would lose my mind about a buddy comedy with Zouks and Andy Daly.

• Like 1

I really feel like Zouks is shipping hard for Wompler & Gutterballs but Jessica is resisting or not getting where he's trying to go. Either way I have serious blue balls however the dramatic ending did help a bit. Just wanted some over the jeans action or something to tie it all up nicely.

• Like 3

I would have preferred a spoiler alert and then 30 minute podcast delay.

seriously, I mean Pulp Fiction has only been out for 21 years. At LEAST give me a chance to see it first

• Like 4

A public library is a great place to record Womptaculars because Marissa is so skilled at keeping herself to a low, inside voice.

"The only way to shut her up is to stuff a puss in that mouth."

Jason's laughter at "field dressing a possum" and "I'm standing my ground like George Zimmerman" will warm my heart through this holiday season. Daly was awesome on Womp It Up this week, so getting to hear Matt again so soon was a real treat. These episodes can get a little crowded, but it pays off when someone is silent for several minutes and then pops back in with a killer line, which almost everybody did at least once here.

• Like 3

Breaking News: Alopecia-stricken Pittsburgh teen, Matt Yanni now leading polls for GOP nomination. Said Yanni, "I'm racist. Just get'm out of my town. We got to build that wall."

Yanni 2016

"Hey Babsy"

• Like 3