🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kickpuncher

HEY GANG

I would love to know what's going on behind the scenes with these. Episodes being recorded all along, six released at once, and no more (and barely any mention, it seems like) as of three weeks later.

I thought maybe they were prototypes of sorts to see if they could turn into a new show. Maybe the experiment wasn't received well? They're entertaining and interesting anyways, but I can see how maybe they wouldn't have a wide appeal.

Four new episodes (including one that is split in two parts for some reason) just dropped.

• Like 2

(including one that is split in two parts for some reason)

Asked and answered.

• Like 1

Based on the Hey Gang recommendation I watched Coat of Many Colors, and I wept.

• Like 1

I was talking to some people on facebook who seem upset that they can't get Hey Gang in their podcast apps. Boohoo for them. If you can't figure out how to stream or download from Soundcloud, then I don't know... Its not like Howard isn't tight with the head engineer for Earwolf. He could get them on an iTunes or RSS feed if he wanted.

• Like 2

Latest episode (5/1) has a brief appearance by a certain condiment-loving Earwolf engineer!

In case anyone is keeping track, Austin Airport is one of my new favorite episodes!

This Austin bunch of episodes are all pretty funny, but man, there is absolutely nothing going on and no sense of premise or format whatsoever.

EIGHT episodes released last night. Howard has really topped himself in that the second one features Hey Gang's first-ever ad for something that started on July 13. I really hope they didn't have to pay for that.

EIGHT episodes released last night. Howard has really topped himself in that the second one features Hey Gang's first-ever ad for something that started on July 13. I really hope they didn't have to pay for that.

He bought it for $15 on http://shopxsn.com/ . Unfortunately I think it was only on sale for one night only.

The 7/31 Occulus Rift episode is incredible. No countdown, just 26 minutes of pure child-like wonder from Wie-Wie.

Sign in to follow this