🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 58 - Paul F. Tompkins: The North Pod 2 with Santa Claus

Ho! Ho! Ho! Welcome back to the North Pod with your host Santa Claus (Paul F. Tompkins) and returning special guest Ho Ho the naughty Elf. They'll read from the Naughty and Nice List, hear some North Pole gossip from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and challenge each other to come up with the quintessential Christmas Song. Plus, Traci Reardon arrives to offer advice to her Twitter followers who are desperate for Christmas help in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.” Merry Christmas!

• Like 3

Ho-holy fuck, I couldn't sleep and then I stumble on this to play while I lay my sweet head to rest. Another Christmas miracle!

Also, merry Christmas to everyone who reads this. Almost everyone I've interacted with on these forums has been a really C+ guy or gal, and I appreciate it when people make me feel so welcome. I hope all of you have a warm, safe and happy holiday, and I wish you all the best in 2016.

Edit: I'm also editing this to say that I'll never use the "C+" rating again after this, since Scott has officially retired it by giving a higher rating. It's canon now, so go eat your hair you candyass motherfuckers. Oh and because I have the first comment, watch the video below these words you fucking piece of shit. It's really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9LfPx9MDZc

• Like 11

I cannot wait to listen to the episode, but if one needs even more fun with Santa and Ho-Ho, they made an appearance on the episode of Thrilling Adventure Hour that also went up today. Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Like 1

"Engineer Twinkle"

I love that the mere change of pace of Ho-Ho saying "Hello!" instead of "Ho-Ho!" at the beginning is enough to make Santa break. I haven't even hit the first break yet and this is one of the GOATs.

• Like 1

What a treat to wake up to, this very Christmas morn!

I love that Rudolph The Degenerate Reindeer sounds just like Kate Micucci.

• Like 1

I was hoping Ho Ho was going to say their dad was Scott Aukerman

• Like 1

Quintessential Christmas. Santa's almost as amused by Traci's twitter avatar descriptions as me.

Paul's Santa in a remake of Miracle on 34th Street. Think about it.

• Like 3

My gift to the world: VIDEO Santa VS HoHo Paul F. Tompkins/Lauren Lapkus Quintessential Christmas Song

• Like 6

Oh my god, I thought Rudolph was going to sing 'If you're lonely and you know it, shit your pants.' It's crazy how your brain can hear a single syllable and immediately finish a sentence. Also, this ep was greatmazing.

So glad they did a part 2, hope this becomes a tradition. Hilarious chemistry.

• Like 1

I love that the gossip segment's title music has the word rumor in it and that word is removed for some bad wordplay.

Rudolph has it!

I recognize that Adele is talented I guess, but that song is so annoyingly repetitive. Only the magic of Santa could truly bring it to life!

Sign in to follow this