🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KrangkaDelic

guy's got so many jokes, he can just throw them away, you say?

barely obeying community standards since 23rd oct

Why all the passive/aggressive swipes at me since day one, dude? This is at least half a dozen swipes at me that only I will understand because they're crap-talk about things I wrote here. Oh, also, two threatening PMs from you.

Do you have a crush on me or something?

Quit using the New Catchphrase Suggestions to say shit. It's clear that with this one and the previous one about the same "throw away joke" thing that you're talking crap about something I wrote. Go ahead and talk crap, but say it directly in the relevant thread. Troll like a man, at least. Also you said it twice and neither had the decency of being funny. It's just schoolyard shit.

What's amazing is that you're making fun of what I said after I gave credit to jaymanthegreat for a catchphrase that was wrongly attributed to me. Yet when you had a catchphrase wrongly attributed to you and I pointed it out, you threatened me. I wasn't even on your case and you threatened me. Do you have a screw loose? Why would you want to talk crap in a way that reminds me of that threat unless you want drama?

You post way too many catchphrases. Hell, you probably flood the board when you know it's recording time.

All of your jokes are toss-off anti-comedy that Scott picks when he's feeling impish. You are not the king.

You're not funny, and maybe you know it so that's why you're so sensitive about it....??

Anxiously awaiting your rhyming gibberish of a reply...

• Like 2

Vobles, can it be true? If so, then for shame.

A catchphrasist must be pure of heart. For they are the ones that will start the show and set the tone for the entire ep.

May Scottrick have mercy on us all.

• Like 2

just between the two of us, i plan to rebrand as Nutella Fitzgerald, but will continue the vendetta vs sr delboro, just more obliquely

Sign in to follow this