🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 - Jack McBrayer - Spotlight On: Chet Noseworthy

It's 2016 and Marissa and Listler are kicking the new year off strong as they welcome Marina Del Ray High's Class President Chet Noseworthy (Jack McBrayer) on a new episode of WOMP IT UP! After everyone shares their New Year's Resolutions, tensions rise between Marissa and Chet during "What's Cheesing You?". Then, the spotlight is on Chet as he tells us what led him to become Class President, who he is taking to prom, and the Jellyfish incident which required him to use his gifted manhood. Plus, everyone gives listeners advice on being afraid of commitment and more during Listler’s Love Lockdown!

The "What's Cheesing You?" theme was pretty incredible. Great ep, Chet is a perfect foil for Marissa.

• Like 3

54 seconds in and Lennon's "men who like to dress like women" throwaway comment in the ad is a billion dollar idea for real

• Like 1

Listler, I was more trying to help you with your pronunciation of the word, 'Maori' than anything else - no offence taken but also who gives a shit about the weirdos at the bottom of the world calling you out over 5 seconds of dialogue you probably never remember uttering.

Grass skirts, not sarongs. You two are fun.

If you asked me to guess who would have the phrase 'I'ma cut your dick off!' yelled at them, Jack McBrayer would not have made the list.

• Like 1

Haahaha when Marissa was grilling Listler about her trip and asked he what she took with, instead of 'tube of chapstick,' my brain interpreted it as 'Tuba chopstick.'

What the fuck? Immediately after listening to this, I relistened to Joe Wengert's first appearance on Hollywood handbook, and both podcasts mention both Viva Paper towels and Cold spaghetti. Bonkers.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this