🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1722 - Scott Aukerman

ARE THOSE MUPPETS GONNA FUCK KHALEESI?!?!?!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN' OUTTA MY MOUTH?!?

• Like 1

Backstage? Underage? Adolescent? How ya doin'?

• Like 2

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN' OUTTA MY MOUTH?!?

I was so scared that Scott was going to have to explain that when he said it

• Like 1

Jimmy wanting a "mirror app" was v. adorable. Also Scott looked fantastic in his blazer.

• Like 1

I happened on the NNF Facebook page tonight and was scanning through pictures of guests (mostly matching faces to people I'd previously only heard on podcasts), and is it some kind of NNF tradition that Scott does the double peace sign goofy picture every time he does the Pardcast? Because I think it's amazing.

I happened on the NNF Facebook page tonight and was scanning through pictures of guests (mostly matching faces to people I'd previously only heard on podcasts), and is it some kind of NNF tradition that Scott does the double peace sign goofy picture every time he does the Pardcast? Because I think it's amazing.

Yeah I realized that with that episode too, did you see the pic someone posted of basically a grid of him giving his peace signs 9 different times? Brilliant

Yeah I realized that with that episode too, did you see the pic someone posted of basically a grid of him giving his peace signs 9 different times? Brilliant

I did not see this!

I did not see this!

check the comments on his episode post on the facebook page for NNF, its classic. The pic of him alone made me laugh, when I saw the "Brady Bunch" esque photo collage, I lost it

Sign in to follow this