🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 286 - Danzig Pile of Bricks

Randy and Jason have seen the hilarious Jonah Ray grow from a comedy fetus to a comedy icon. Jonah stops by Sklarbro Country to talk about his latest Seeso show, Hidden America ."a travel show where the places are real but the people are not," how he became the new host of the revival of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and the future of The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail. Then, Jonah shares his Top 3 Songs of 2015 as he joins Randy & Jason for some Quick Hits. Later, Dennis "The Worm" Rodman stops by the studio to talk about the Sean Penn/El Chapo situation and share his New Year's resolution.

Great to hear Jonah on a podcast again. Seems like I don't hear him much anymore on nerdist - I take it Jonah is a little busy? (yes he is)

Chris is the interview lead on nerdist, but Jonah would always pop-in with the granular, I'm-a-fan question. Glad to hear he has projects coming!

Agreed! I'm really happy the guys had Jonah in, both to talk about his works-in-progress and to cover his portion of the 2015 music episode. Dude's success is well earned.

Guys, not only was it not hack to start with Bowie, I was kind of hoping that you would ONLY play him this week, and was mildly disappointed when you didn't (although that was at least in part due to having Jonah's top songs, which makes sense).

One small correction - You had the thing about the Bears starting in St. Louis backwards. The (football) Cardinals started in Chicago and then moved to St. Louis.

Great to hear Jonah on a podcast again. Seems like I don't hear him much anymore on nerdist - I take it Jonah is a little busy? (yes he is)

Yeah, he's almost never on. I usually only listen to ~1/3 of the episodes, but I think the most recent hostful was the first time I've heard him on there in several months. They've switched to one episode per week, so I hope that makes it easier to align their schedules, but I don't get the sense that they really prioritize that.

Sign in to follow this