๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 61 - Andre Hyland: Inside Hollywood with Jesse Miller

Hell Yeah! Welcome to the inaugural episode of Inside Hollywood with Hollywood Insider aka your boy Jesse Miller (Andre Hyland)! Andre is the number one Hollywood mogul and is proud to have psychiatrist of the stars, Dr. Karen Lightfield on the show to talk about her new tell-all book which spills the beans on all the high caliber celebs. Dr. Karen gives us the inside scoop on these troubled stars-- including which celeb has suffered from fame at an early age to another high profile doctor who has issues with food, specifically chicken nuggets. Then, Traci Reardon stops by to kick it and give some much needed Hollywood advice to her Twitter followers in another edition of โ€œHelp Me, Rhonda.โ€

(Talking about Cobain shooting himself) "How'd he get his arms so far away?.. Talented guy.." I loved that lil bit hahah great episode!!

• Like 1

I've only watched a couple Jesse Miller videos, so I'm not sure if "Dr. Pepper, MD" is a recurring joke of his... but it might be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Sign in to follow this