🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 7 - Mind Your Manners/Going Deep

Join Casey by Alene Too and Danielle Bella Gray as they discuss The Real Housewives of Potomac premiere (YAAAS Giselle!), the morally corrupt Faye Resnick and the former life of Yolanda's health aide. They are joined by the incomparable Deanna Chang who weighs in on Erica Jaynes electrifying pauses and Eileen's dusty beauty.

Someone needs to write an essay on the wily smarts of Erika Jayne. How smart was it that when prompted to ask a question of the group to the group, she asked about their common enemy rather than focus on any of them?

I plead to the Bravo Gods above, please Erika Jayne hover above the madness.

Also Casey, Danielle and Deanna totally pegged how disgusting Lisa R is acting. Why Lisa R? They wouldn't get rid of you! You are adorable!

Did anyone else notice that after Bethenny made it clear that the town had mandated the Kyle By Alene Too pop-up event be by VIP invite-only (for fear of overcrowding), during the actual event it seemed like a buncha randos showed up? Did not enough of the VIPs show up, and they had to let in people off the street? Or maybe these were the VIPs?

Loving the podcast so much. I want to sip Ramona Pinot Grigio with Casey and Danielle in the nook.

• Like 1

This episode was soo good, and I agree with everyone else that these need to be longer. Please!

Lisa Vanderpump sends chills down my spine sometimes. Whenever someone shows any vulnerability she looks for a reason why they are being open. As if one must always have a secret motive for sharing their feelings. It makes her look emotionally stunted and a little sociopathic.

Potomac look very promising!

• Like 1