🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 44 - The One Beauty Parlor In A Small Town

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes everyone, including non-listeners, back to SPONTANEANATION! This week, Paul’s special guest is podcaster, TV host, and author Dave Holmes! They chat about whether to live without electricity or a toilet, why Dave's no longer able to eat donuts, and parental eccentricities regarding science fiction. Paul is then joined by Jessica Chaffin, Craig Cackowski, and Brandon Johnson to improvise a story set in The One Beauty Parlor in a Small Town. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

LIVE episodes of SPONTANEANATION return to Largo on The Coronet on Saturday, February 6, 2016! Get your tickets now: bit.ly/SPONT0216

Get yourself a pair of Spont socks, as seen on NATIONAL TELEVISION on The Bachelor Live in the Earwolf store: http://ear.wf/1K61sLq

yes, agreed, but I put PFT & Co. at the top of this list this time. An excellent decision. Well done, everybody. There is a new C-word I'm happy to report.

I have been waiting for Dunkin Donuts to bring back the powder donut with the chocolate cream in them. That was THEEE BEST

Hey this episode is showing up on the website, but it's not in the RSS feed yet.

PFT actually tweeted about this. I can never download them to podcastaddict on my phone til monday evening. - "line 31 column 101: undefined entity"

I was genuinely worried they wouldn't sing Happy Birthday, especially with half the episode at a birthday party, and I was actually relieved when they did!

RIP Craig's dog. :-(

• Like 2

tumblr_o1j9w1s8yU1rw2ofro1_540.png

(i know toilet island turned out to be one giant toilet people were flushed down, but it was too late to change this by the time i got to that part of the show)

• Like 1

I enjoyed the callback to the previous René/Remy Auberjonois confusion on this show.

Not sure if this episode made me want to eat a bunch of donuts, or never eat another donut. Maybe both.

• Like 2

I would love to see Dave's mom's concept of Wicked

• Like 2

The first half of the improve was some of the best for a long time!

Sign in to follow this