🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 14 — An Old Fashioned Dinner

Sometimes really talented comedians get some fame. And by sometimes, I mean in the case of Zach Galifianakis and Andy Samberg. Hear a little bit about each of their rises to fame, but certainly do not miss learning about Life of the Party Inc, and the future famous Los Angeles-based comedian, Shooter.

I forgot how much I like Andy's life of the party character. Andy is one of the shows true powerhouses. I mean, I love PFT and Adomian but sometimes I forget how much Daly can do, despite the recurring murder/suicide themes.

I just listened to this today. The life of the party scene was great and this also has the first would you rather, which was hysterical. I finally found out where the WYR theme comes from. I loved Daly's ghost bit as well.

• Like 1

I just listened to this today. The life of the party scene was great and this also has the first would you rather, which was hysterical. I finally found out where the WYR theme comes from. I loved Daly's ghost bit as well.

I'm glad to have stumbled on this one too. Always wondered what the song was from. Its a bit jarring though to hear a lack of floor opening for questions, and no clear cut winners/losers in WYR.

Andy Daly is unbelievable, as always. But my favorite part was the setup for the party, figuring out who's who.

"This is the best party ever, I'm a friend!" :lol:

Sign in to follow this